Do you know how to change your Ultimate Team club name in FIFA 21? If your answer is ‘NO’ then this guide will help you to do so. FIFA 21 is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated video games releasing this month (October). The football simulation video game is the 28th in the FIFA series and will be released on 9 October 2020 for all major platforms such as Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Also Read | How To Easily Perform A Drag Back In FIFA 21
Those who love to play FIFA Ultimate Team, which lets fans build a soccer team with their favourite players, have a variety of options to customize including the Club name. For the uninitiated, your Club name in Ultimate Team is something that always carries over to the next edition of FIFA.
However, there are tons of players who often change their Club name from one Ultimate Team edition to another. Notably, changing Ultimate Team club name in FIFA 21 can be a bit tricky, especially, if you have skipped the initial objectives meant to introduce you to Ultimate Team.
If you still want to change your Ultimate Team club name in FIFA 21, here are some easy steps to do so:
- Locate the objectives tab, there you will discover multiple seasonal objectives offering all kinds of rewards for your team.
- Head to Foundations, there you will see various objectives to you started in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
- One of the objectives is to change your club name.
- Pressing on this objective will take you to the new screen, allowing you to change the name of your Ultimate Team club name in FIFA 21.
- Make sure to change your name wisely because you can only change it once.
That’s everything you need to know about how to change your Ultimate Team club name in FIFA 21? While you are here, be sure to check out other FIFA 21 Guides, skill tutorials and tips and tricks articles.