There are some games on the Playstation Store which are specific to certain areas. So how can you gain access to games that are not available in your area? There are several ways you can do this like using a VPN. In this article, we will tell you how to change your location on PS5.
How to Change your Location on PS5 (PSN Region)
When you create an account, Playstation instantly locks on to your location. After this, there you cannot change your location for that account but there is another way. You can create a new User Id and select another country on that account. Here’s how you can do it:
- Log out of your account
- Press the PS button when prompted
- Go to Add User
- Then go to Get Started
- Check the “I Agree” box and press on Confirm
- Then go to “Create a New Account”
- After you input your date of birth, you will get an option to select your country or region
- Select the country you wanted and choose the preferred language
- Now, you will need the postal code of that region so look it up on Google
- Enter the postal code and the city and state/province will automatically come up
- After that, you will have to use an email address that isn’t linked to your PSN account
- Then, select your profile, select the avatar, create an ID, and you are good to go
- Accept the Terms of Service and User Agreement
- Open up your Playstation Store and get the games you wanted
If you are from the European Region then you have the option to change your Storefront Country. Here’s how you can change your location on PS5 Playstation Store:
- Head over to the Playstation store and click on the three-dots icon
- Click on the Storefront Country option
- Select your preferred country and language and hit Confirm
Note that the Storefront option is only available to European countries.
That’s all from us on how to change location on PS5. For more helpful guides on gaming, head over to GamerTweak soon.