You can set up a name for your character in Forza Horizon 5 and the characters in the game will call you that during your interactions. This is a sweet little addition that makes you feel like that superstar driver that you are in the game. For those lucky ones who have their real name available as an option, the immersion level goes even higher. In this guide, we will take a look at how to change your name in Forza Horizon 5 if you want to switch it up.
How to Change your Name in Forza Horizon 5
The option to change your name in Forza Horizon 5 will be available when you head to any of your player houses that you are currently residing in. Here are the steps to switch names in FH5:
- Head to your current house.
- Open up the My Festival tab
- Find the Your Name option at the top left of the grid.
- Now you will see the Select Name menu.
- There are names and nicknames – choose whichever you like. You can change your name any time you want during the game – it does not lock you with one throughout the adventure.
- That’s all there is to it. The NPCs in the game as well as the “Welcome Back” greeting will include your new name, every time you load it up.
As compared to FH4, there are a lot of new names in FH5 which means many of us will see our names on the list! But if not, don’t worry, you can also choose any of the nicknames available. Choose a favorite one and begin your journey.
This was easy peasy to do, but if you’d like to know more advanced tips and tricks, we’ve got quite a few Forza Horizon 5 guides for you on Gamer Tweak. Don’t forget to also check out the list of the fastest cars and the best cars in FH5.