Players from every corner of the globe are enjoying Hogwarts Legacy and there is no doubt why. To make it even more interesting, devs have decided to make this game available in several languages. Although, there is no dedicated option to change it inside the game. So how would one actually do it? Check out this guide that features the steps to Change the Game Language of Hogwarts Legacy on both PC (Steam + Epic Games) and Console (Xbox + PlayStation).
How to Change Game Language in Hogwarts Legacy
Language Packs of several regions are available for download. Here is how to change it on all the available platforms:
- Make sure that Hogwarts Legacy is not running in the background.
- Head over to your Steam Library and right-click on the game.
- Further, click on Properties and enter the Language tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select your desired language.
- Wait for the small update to complete after which you can relaunch the game.
- Upon relaunching, you will see that the language of the Game Interface, Subtitles, and Audio (if available) will change.
PC (Epic Games)
- Ensure Hogwarts Legacy is closed and not even running in the background.
- For the next step, click on your profile icon on the top right in Epic Games Launcher.
- Now, click on Settings and select your preferred language from the list.
- Restart the launcher for the settings to take effect.
- You have now successfully changed the Language in Hogwarts Legacy.
- On your Console, head over to Settings > Language & Region.
- Navigate and change language & region to your desired options.
- Now, head back to the Library and highlight Hogwarts Legacy.
- Press the Options button & select Manage Game Content.
- From there, you can download the selected language pack and install it in Hogwarts Legacy.
- In addition, you can change the Dialogue Langauge in Audio > Dialogue Options tab in-game settings.
Xbox Series S/X
- On your Xbox Console, head over to Settings.
- In the System tab, navigate and enter the Language & Region section.
- Change the language to your desired option and restart the console.
- Launch Hogwarts Legacy and install the Language Pack.
- This will change the language to your desired option in Hogwarts Legacy.
That’s all you can do to change the Language in Hogwarts Legacy. While you are here, make sure to check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki on Gamer Tweak.