After creating your Hogwarts Legacy character, there is a good chance you might want to change your hairstyle. It could be you were eager to start playing the game. Or maybe you just got bored of your look and are looking to change it to match your house robes. Don’t worry, you are in luck because the game does let you change your character a bit to your liking. So here is how you can change your hair in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to Change your Hair in Hogwarts Legacy
You can go to Madam Snelling’s Tress Emporium to get your hairstyle changed for 20 gold. Here you will get a character customization screen similar to when you start the game. But unlike while making your character, now you won’t be able to change their gender. But you do get to change the style and color of your hair along with some other facial features. Here is what you should do:
- Go to Hogsmeade. You can get there first after you get the “Welcome to Hogsmeade” quest.
- Head to the place with the Scissor icon.
- Walk inside the Salon and talk to Calliope Snelling.
- The first tab lets you change your hair.
- Use the slider on top if you want to change your hair color.
- And select from the various options below to change your hairstyle.
- Finally, choose confirm to pay Calliope 20 gold and you will have your new look.
The above steps were just to change your hairstyle. You could also use the other tabs to change your Complexion, Freckles & Moles, and Scars & Markings. And lastly, you can also change the appearance of your Eye Color, Eyebrow Color, and Eyebrow Shape.
That covers this guide on how to change your hair in Hogwarts legacy and all hairstyle options. For more help on this game, you should definitely check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki.