Valorant and CS:GO players often make a temporary switch to games like Apex Legends and Overwatch where game preferences like sensitivity and FOV conversion are crucial. Since all these games have different factors contributing to them, This transition might take a while to get used to. While you work your way to adapt to these game migrations, we can help you out in figuring out the FOV conversions. These settings can differ from player to player depending on their style, their in-game roles and preferences among other factors. In this guide, we explain how to convert your FOV settings from Valorant to Apex Legends.
How to Convert Valorant FOV & Sensitivity Settings to Apex Legends?
- Firstly, launch Valorant and check your mouse sensitivity in-game in the settings menu.
- Note down your mouse in-game sensitivity.
- Multiply that value by 3.18181818.
- Launch Apex Legends and head to the firing range.
- Swing your mouse in one swift movement in either direction or in a complete 180 degree turn.
- Adjust the sensitivity according to your movement- this is crucial for the next step.
- Head to the setting menu and check your video settings for “Field of View”.
- Use the slider to adjust. Valorant has a locked 103 FOV, for Apex it is 105 and can be adjusted.
- If you’re comfortable with the 103 fov value let it stay, however it’s recommended to be higher than 105 and lesser than 115/120.
- Once you’re done- head to the range once more and do some practice with your new settings.
- Congratulations! You have successfully made changes.
In addition to the sensitivity being an important change for the FOV transition, remember that the two games demand different play styles. While Valorant is your typical FPS – slower and dependent on game sense, Apex is fast paced and demands mobility (still needs game sense). You will need time to adapt to your new settings. Your new FOV might still need to be tailored further, for some intricate tweaks. We reiterate that these settings will differ from player to player since a lot of factors come into play.