To excel well in the game, you need to know how to change Battlefield 2042 for both mouse and controller sensitivity settings. So depending on your platform you will be able to tune the action exactly how you want in the game. So with that in mind, today let’s look at how to change the sensitivity settings.
How to Change Sensitivity in BF 2042
Here’s how to change Battlefield 2042 mouse or controller sensitivity settings:
- If you are in a match or waiting for it, bring up the Pause menu.
- Click on “Options”.
- You can find this in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Controller or Mouse & Keyboard” tab.
- Click on “On Foot” now.
- You will have various options to change the Battlefield 2042 sensitivity settings here.
- You can also access these settings in-between games too.
- For this press the “Options” button on PS4 & PS5.
- This will be the “Menu” button on Xbox One & Series X/S.
- On PC you can open this by clicking on the “Accessibility” option.
Here are all the options you can change the sensitivity settings for:
- ADS Field of View (Aim)
- Aiming left/right acceleration (Advanced)
- Coefficient (Advanced)
- Field of View (Aim)
- Soldier Aim Sensitivity (Aim)
- Soldier Zoom Aim Sensitivity (Zoom)
- Vertical Aim Ratio (Advanced)
- Vertical Zoom Aim Ratio (Advanced)
- Zoom Aim Sensitivity (Advanced)
Once you are done, go to the “Vehicles” menu beside “On Foot”. Here you will can change the sensitivity settings while driving vehicles. You can do this for helicopters, planes, tanks, and other vehicles too.
That’s all about how to change the Battlefield 2042 for both mouse and controller sensitivity settings for better control over the game. While you are here make sure to check out more of our BF 2042 Guides like BF 2042 System Requirements, Crossplay & Cross Progression Guide, BF 2042 Error Code 15 7A & 4C Fix, and more.