Wondering how to open and eat Cat Food in Sons of The Forest? In this survival game, you’ll find yourself stranded on an island infested with man-eating mutants. With little to no resources, you’ll have to scour the island for sustenance. As you do that, your character’s hunger meter will deplete. To avoid starving to death, you don’t have the luxury to be nitpicky with food. In this guide, we will tell you how to open the cat food can in SoTF.
How to Eat Cat Food in Sons of The Forest
To open Cat Food in Sons of The Forest, you’ll need a Can Opener. Once you have the opener, follow these simple steps to open the can:
- Press the “I” key on your keyboard to open your inventory.
- Right-click on the food to select it and place it in the center.
- Then, right-click on the Can Opener to “Combine” these two resources.
- Once you do that, click on the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the mat.
- This will open the Food Can.
- Then, you can click on it to eat it.
Although it may not seem appealing to you, this can of food almost completely fills the Hunger Meter. Moreover, you don’t have to hunt for it or cook it. Once you get the can opener, all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned above. That makes it one of the best food items in the game.
Where to Get Cat Food
In Sons of The Forest, you can get Cat Food in containers, wooden crates, and storage rooms at Abandoned Camps and Underground Bunkers. Moreover, you should also look around the crash sites for these cans.
That’s everything from us on how to open and eat Cat Food in Sons of The Forest. For more helpful guides like How to Find Blueberries, make sure you visit our SoTF section.