How To Cash In Money In The Bank In WWE 2K23 (Steps Explained)
It’s not just you, many players out there are looking for ways to Cash In Money in the Bank briefcase in WWE 2K23. As we all are familiar with, in such professional wrestling games, strategizing plays a huge role. And MITB can be a great way to win the Universal Championship belt. If you can’t wait to cash in and become the Champion, then we are here to help. Below we have mentioned a quick walk-through to Cash in the MITB briefcase easily. So without any further ado, let’s dive right into it.
How Can I Cash in the Money in the Bank in WWE 2K23?
In WWE 2K23, players can Cash In Money in the Bank briefcase in 3 ways. Such as Announced Cash in, Mid Match Cash in, & Post Match Cash in. Players can choose any of the ways to cash in and grab the opportunity to fight for the Universal Championship belt. If you are unaware of the steps to do so, then scroll down for details. But before you move forward ensure that you have assigned a MITB briefcase & Universal Championship belt holder in Universe Mode. Or else you will not get the option to cash in.
- To choose the preferable way to cash in the MITB first go to the Home page.
- Next, select the Universe banner and then press Continue to play the current game or press Load to bring up your previous save.
- After that, click on the My Universe option and select the Options tab.
- There you’ll see the options to manage your Cash In methods.
- Here simply increase the values of the Cash In method you prefer and decrease the ones you want to avoid.
- Announced Cash In – Choosing this will allow you to schedule a match between the MITB winner and the championship winner.
- Mid-Match Cash In – This method is where the MITB holder will surprise attack the championship holder with a mid-match Cash In. However, choosing this option will turn the one on one match into a Triple Threat match.
- Post-Match Cash In – In this method the MITB holder will surprise the championship holder when they’re in a vulnerable state.
If you go with the Mid-match cash in then you’ll get to decide when the MITB comes in. To do that, simply pause the game and click on the Cash In option. And after a few moments, the MITB holder will arrive. On the other hand, we don’t recommend using the Post Match cash-in option, as it’s quite unreliable.
With that said, this is all you need to know about how you can cash in the Money in the Bank briefcase in WWE 2K23. If you have already started the grind then check out the types of weapons available in the game. Also, take a look at the Locker codes for free rewards.