Candy Crush is a colorful game that is loaded with several levels. With each level, you will encounter different obstacles and levels of difficulty. In this article, we will show you how many levels there are in this game. We have also compiled a list of the 10 most difficult levels in the game further in the article, so don’t forget to check it out!
How Many Levels are there in Candy Crush?
As of June 2021, there are 9,674 currently-playable levels in Candy Crush Saga. These levels are available across the game’s 661 episodes on platforms like Android, Facebook, iOS and Amazon.
You need to understand that the number of levels mentioned above is not permanent. The developers of Candy Crush frequently add new levels to the game. They add around 30, 45 and even 60 levels on every Wednesday of the week.
The developers of the game (King) also have King forums where players can influence the number of levels that will be added to the game every week. They pay attention to the feedback provided by players. If you have any comments or ideas about levels for the game, you can mention them on these forums.
It looks like there will be no end to the number of levels added by King to Candy Crush anytime soon.
Now that you know how many levels there are in Candy Crush, check out the 10 most difficult levels in this game.
What are the 10 Most Difficult Levels?
Check out the 10 most difficult levels in Candy Crush below:
- Level 70 – The presence of several blockers and teleports makes level 70 of Candy Crush pretty difficult. The main objective in this level is to clear all the jellies in just 45 moves.
- Level 97 – Level 97 of Candy Crush is uniquely tricky because of the possibility of bombs falling on the board. The objective of this level is to score 100,000 points in just 25 moves! At the same time, you also need to stay aware of the bombs too.
- Level 147 – This level is one of the hardest in the entire game. Your job isn’t made any easy by the fact that you need to score 125,000 points in just 25 moves, all while you’re being attacked by bombs.
- Level 181 – You will find this level in the Cupcake Circus Episode of Candy Crush. Your objective is to bring down 2 cherries while also scoring a minimum of 20,000 points.
- Level 350 – The main objective of this level is to clear all the jelly on the board in just 60 moves. This level can be incredibly tricky because of the bombs.
- Level 377 – In this level, you will need to reach 300 points in just 50 moves. You will also have to collect all the color orders (100 purple, 100 yellow, 100 green). The level only gets more difficult because of the presence of orders and blockers. You can use striped candies to solve this level.
- Level 410 – You will find this level in the Polkapalooza episode. You need to score at least 155,000 points to clear this level. Level 410 is so difficult because of the presence of blockers.
- Level 437 – You can find Level 437 in the Rainbow Runway episode of the game. You need to score at least 10,000 points to clear this level. This level is infamous for featuring the much-feared Cake Bomb Blocker along with Meringues.
- Level 534 – The main objective of this level is to clear all the jelly on the board in 25 moves. You also need to get at least 200,000 points. This level features candy bombs.
- Level 740 – The main objective of level 740 is to collect at least 20,000 points. You also need to remove 13 two-layered jellies in just 50 moves.
These were the toughest levels in Candy Crush. We hope you will enjoy the thousands of levels in Candy Crush.
If you liked this article, check out the best mobile games.