Campfires are pretty useful in Minecraft because not only are they a source of light, but you can also cook food on them and use it as a smoke signal. So here is the recipe to craft a campfire in Minecraft.
How to Craft a Campfire in Minecraft
You will need the following resources and patterns to craft a Campfire in Minecraft. The first task is to find some sticks, charcoal and woods. Read the full recipe here.
Item Requirements for Making a Campfire In Minecraft
These are the items that you will require to make a campfire in Minecraft:
- Sticks – x3
- Charcoal/coal – x1
- Wood/logs – x3
- Any kind of log can be used to make this fire. They are available in the environment easily around you.
- To make a stick, you will need any kind of planks x2. Place one in the top row middle box and middle row middle box. This will give you 4 sticks.
- To make charcoal, open the furnace menu. Here, add any kind of fuel to make the charcoal, for example, coal. After that, you can use either a log, a bark, or wood to craft charcoal in Minecraft.
Pattern to make the Camp Fire
The placement of these items should be in a specific way to make a campfire. It will not work if the pattern is not followed. Open the crafting menu and in a 3×3 grid, use this exact same pattern to make a campfire:
- Top 1st row – 1 Stick in the middle box.
- Middle row – 1 stick in the left box, 1 charcoal in the middlebox, and 1 stick in the right box.
- Last row – Wood logs in all the boxes of the last row.
This pattern will craft a campfire in Minecraft. So that is all for our guide on the recipe to make a campfire in Minecraft. If you would like to know how to breed turtles in Minecraft, we have an article on that too for you to check out.