Call of Duty: Warzone was released on March 10, and it overcame the 60 million player mark in less than two months and does not seem to plan to slow down. To help new players, Activision has released a detailed game guide. We studied it, compared it with the tactics that the players developed, and collected the most useful tips for you. In this guide, we will talk about the best locations to drop in Verdansk.
Main zones in Call of Duty: Warzone
Before landing for the first time, you can see all the main areas of Verdansk both on the minimap and from the aircraft. There are dozens of locations in Warzone. The main types are the following:
- Open areas like fields, farms, airports, and rivers. These zones are a paradise for snipers because any point can be shot from afar. Whenever possible, it is better to avoid such places. If you find yourself here after narrowing the zone, the main thing is to always move. The target who stays in one place will be removed in a second.
- Cities. This includes small points with two houses and large ones, for example, the center of Tavorsk. In each building there are several floors, and some have access to the roof.
- Factories, military bases, and others. This is the middle option between the field and the city. There are not so many places to hide, but there is also a lot of useful things and money, which means that you should carefully monitor the environment and not relax when moving from one shelter to another.
The Best Places to Land in Call of Duty: Warzone
Among Warzone fans, there are several particularly popular landing sites. The presence of worthy equipment, money, transport, and a balance of shelters and tactically advantageous positions make these places to be the best for landing in Call of Duty: Warzone. They are the following:
- Airport: Two towers from which the entire runway is shot through, a terminal with airplanes in which you can hide and ambush, as well as hangars with equipment make this place good. There are always a lot of players, and the shootings are always serious. And it does not matter whether the start of the match or the final narrowing of the circle is happening.
- TV station: Relative remoteness from other popular places, a lot of loot, and several floors make this place really good. Also, there is a sentimental value of it because this place is the very same TV station from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Prison: This is the same GULAG from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, where everyone who saved a prisoner 627 will be able to easily navigate. There are many hills and towers, and escape routes are even more there. The distance from the center allows you to a calm beginning of the match.
So these were the top ways to drop in Verdansk in Call of Duty: Warzone. The players who do not risk and adhere to a calm style of the game are more prone to get higher places.