If you’ve already played the previous NBA 2K’s then you’ll surely be familiar with the Skills Boosts mechanics in the game. However, here’s a quick summary for the newcomers, Skills boosts help you to customize and improve the character’s abilities. Players specially buy this boost to grind in the MyCareer mode. Skill boosts are in the game since NBA 2K21 and here we’re again. If you also want to buy Skills Boosts in NBA 2K23 but are unable to do it, Then we’ve got you covered.
How to Purchase Skill Boosts in NBA 2K23?
In order to buy Skill Boosts in NBA 2K23, here’s what you’ll need to do. For your convenience, we’ve mentioned the Next-gen and even Current-gen steps to purchase the boosts.
Steps for Current Gen Users
If you’re a Current-gen user then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, the player will require going to the NPCs by Trips on Deck 15 and in Ante-up at Deck 14 at the Cancha Del Mar.
- Once you reach there go ahead and buy the Skills boosts you want and you’ll be good to go.
These boosts can be accessed through the Progression tab menu located in MyCareer.
Steps for Next Gen Users
Go through the following steps for Next-gen users to buy Skill Boosts in NBA 2K23.
- Players simply need to head to MyCareer.
- Then, choose the build you want to boost.
- After that, go to the Progression menu and click on the MyHealth tab.
- And then, go to the Skill Boost window and press A to select.
- There you’ll see all kinds of Skill Boost cards that you can buy.
- Simply add the skills to the cart and buy them through your VC.
Wondering how much VC it costs to buy Skill Boosts in NBA 2K23? We’ve got your answer. 1 Boost cost 200 VC and if you buy 1 pack of 10 boosts, then it’ll cost you 1500 VC in the game. This is all you need to know about how to purchase the Skill Boosts. If you’re running low on the in-game currency then here’s a guide on how you can get VC fast in NBA 2K23.