The much-loved Buzz Lightyear is finally back and this time you get to see him featuring in Disney Dreamlight Valley’s latest update. Your goal is to help the Space Ranger collect various items. However, the question on everyone’s mind is, how to get Buzz in the first place. Don’t worry, our guide will show you how to get Buzz Lightyear in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Bring Buzz from Toy Story to the Valley
Buzz is the first character you will encounter in the game. However, you will have to open the door to the Toy Story realm first to meet him. This door can be found on the second floor of the Dream Castle to the left of the Frozen Realm. It will cost you 7,000 Dreamlight so make sure you have enough of them! Once you do that, you can talk to Buzz who will give you several side quests to complete, post which you can bring him to the Valley. There are a total of four items that you will need to find for Buzz. All of these items will be lying around in Bonnie’s room. Without further ado, let us understand how to find all the items for Buzz in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
Finding the AA Batteries for Buzz in Dreamlight Valley
Right at the start when you begin talking with Buzz, his batteries will start running out. To resume the conversation, you will need to find him two AA batteries. Here are their locations:
- The first one can be found near the closet in front of a stack of books on Bonnie’s bedside table.
- The second AA battery can be found next to the green crate below the racetrack.
After you collect the batteries, hand them over to Buzz. He will be able to continue talking while also giving you your next quest.
Finding the Race Car Tracks for Buzz in Dreamlight Valley
Buzz Lightyear will ask you to find the missing Race Car Track pieces for him. This is part of his elaborate plan to save everyone’s beloved Woody who has fallen off the window. There are 10 pieces in Bonnie’s room that you will need to find, here are their locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- By the entrance to the Toy Story Realm
- By the Penguin origami near a wooden stove
- Near a pile of Foam Puzzle pieces in the corner of the room
- Behind the ramp that leads up to the bed
- Near a stack of books by the ladder
- In front of the red slide and beneath a blue book with clouds and musical notes on the cover
- Near the bottom of the Flower table
- Around the back legs of the green table
- Near the Nighstand
- Under the Elephant and Penguin drawing inside the closet
After you successfully find the 10 missing pieces, go straight to Buzz. Even though the missing pieces have been found, certain parts of the race track lack proper height, which leads us to the next quest.
Finding the Magic Growing Cactus in Dreamlight Valley
This is the third item that you will find for Buzz in Disney Dreamlight Valley, here are all the five cactuses you’ll have to find:
- The first Cactus is Red and can be found next to the toy ramp below Buzz.
- The second Cactus is Green and can be found inside the closet just by the backpack.
- This Cactus in Disney Dreamlight Valley is blue and can be found near a stack of books just opposite to where Buzz is standing.
- This yellow cactus can be found near a stack of books adjacent to the closet you entered earlier.
- The last Cactus is again green in color and can be found in the corner of the room near several foam puzzle pieces.
After finding all of the Magic Growing Cactuses, you will have to place them on the race tracks and water them so as to help them turn into a proper cactus. Once that is done, the race track will be ready. Buzz will give you a toy car, after placing it on the track, the window will be unlocked. Next, you will have to go talk with Woody and Buzz for the final part of the quest.
Finding Bonnie’s Drawings in Dreamlight Valley
There are four different drawings that you will need to find in Bonnie’s bedroom.
- Right below where Woody and Lightyear are standing
- The second drawing is in Bonnie’s closet
- By the flower table inside the white storage shelf
- On the wall near the toy kitchen area
After finding all the items for Buzz in Disney Dreamlight Valley, “A Secret Mission in Uncharted Space” quest will officially be completed. However, there is still another final task before you get Buzz from Toy Story to the Valley. He will require a place to live in – an RV which will cost 10,000 Star Coins. After you purchase it, Buzz will be added to the Valley.
That’s all you need to do to get Buzz Lightyear in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you liked this, stay tuned to our Dreamlight Valley page as well.