Complete BP Depot Prapor Quest In Escape From Tarkov (Locations)
Are you looking to complete the BP Depot Prapor quest in Escape from Tarkov? Then check out this guide to understand how to do it. There is a wide variety of quests and tasks in EFT that have made this game quite interesting. This quest can be quite cumbersome if you don’t know where to go. Since you have to mark certain fuel tanks for Prapor to complete the quest, it’s best if you know where you have to head next to avoid any confusion. So keep reading below as we have it all covered.
BP Depot Prapor Quest Guide For Escape from Tarkov
For the BP Depot Prapor quest, you need to head to the Customs region in Escape from Tarkov. While you are in Customs, you have to mark four orange tankers with the MS2000 markers that you get from Prapor. Do note that if you are running short on the markers, you will have to purchase more from Prapor. Now that you know the basics, it might seem fairly simple and it would be so if you know Customs well.
BP Depot Orange Tanks Location in Escape from Tarkov
Thanks to the map from Mapgenie, we can mark a close estimate of the fuel tanks on the map above. As we mentioned, it will be simple if you know the map well. Once you get closer to the orange tanks, you will get a command prompt that will help you mark them. Nevertheless, you can also read a description of the locations of the tanks below:
- Start by heading to the New Gas Station and you can find the tanker at the back. However, do note that the Scav boss Reshala spawns at the new gas station. So keep your eyes out for him.
- Once you have marked the first one, head to the Old Construction site to find the second fuel tank. Just past the few other tankers, you will be able to spot the orange tank at a distance. Head close and mark up the second fuel tank for the BP Depot Prapor quest in Escape from Tarkov.
- After the Old Construction site, the next fuel tank can be found at the Old Gas Station. It will be close to the building on the south side. Do note that there might be a few Scavs spawning in this area that might be troublesome if not dealt with.
- Lastly, you need to head to Storage, near the big red Customs Building. More accurately, you need to head behind Storage to find the last tanker. There is a fair chance that you might even spawn close to it if you are lucky. So head straight to Storage if that is where you spawn.
All BP Depot Prapor Quest Rewards
Here are all BP Depot Prapor quest rewards that you will get after you mark all four tankers in Escape from Tarkov:
- 2800 EXP
- 30,000 Roubles
- One Expeditionary Fuel Tank
- Two MS2000 Markers
- Prapor Rep +
That’s all there is from this guide on the BP Depot Prapor Quest in Escape from Tarkov. While you are here, make sure you check out our other Escape from Tarkov guides right here at Gamer Tweak.