Borderlands 3 players have been facing a new Network Error of sorts. This error forces players to go offline and not connect to the game’s online services. This can be pretty frustrating for players wanting to play the game with their friends. So, scroll down and find out how to solve the Network Error in BL3.
How to fix Borderlands 3 Network Error?
To fix the Network Error in BL3 you can follow the steps given below. We will start with the very basic ones first.
Checking your own Network Connection
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
Changing Firewall Settings to fix Borderlands 3 Network Error
- First, go over the PC settings.
- Click on the Windows Security option.
- Now, look for the Firewall and Network Protection options.
- Open this and look for the ‘Allow an app through the firewall’ option.
- Click on this and hit the ‘Change Settings’ button on the next screen.
- After this, click on ‘Allow Another App’.
- Now, select the ‘Browse’ option.
- On the list the comes up, choose the Lsass.exe option. You can find this in C:\Windows\System32\Lsass.exe.
- Make sure to add an exception of PRIVATE and PUBLIC.
- After this click on the OK button.
- Now, reopen the game and play it again.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to fix the Borderlands 3 Network Error. While you are here you can also have a look at Borderlands 3 Shift Codes For Diamond Key & Cosmetics Pack.