Modern Warfare 2 has released its campaign mode recently for those who pre-ordered the game. While accessing the game, players faced multiple issues that caused annoyance. The game is yet to be released completely which makes it pretty normal for the players to encounter some issues. One of the most disappointing things while playing a fast-paced game is an unclear display. Imagine how annoying it will become if you are unable to play efficiently due to this issue. A similar kind of texture glitch was faced by players wherein the screen appeared blurry in MW2. If you are one of those players facing this issue, then you have arrived at the right place. Check out this guide that features everything you should know about the blurry screen in Modern Warfare 2.
Why is my Screen Blurry in Modern Warfare 2? [Texture Glitch Fix]
The most common reason causing this issue is that every time you restart MW2, your Display Mode & Resolution gets reset. The default Display Mode should be Fullscreen and Resolution should be 100% (1920×1080). However, here’s how to fix the blurry screen issue in MW2:
- Launch MW2 and head over to the in-game settings.
- In the Display section, you can change the Display mode to Fullscreen.
- Thereafter, to fix the Resolution, head over to the Quality tab. Wherein, you have to change the Render Resolution to 100% if it is 50%.
- This should mostly fix the blurry screen issue in MW2.
- If these adjustments do not work for you, then here are some alternatives fixes:
- Head over to the in-game settings and navigate to the Graphic settings.
- In the Details & Textures section, turn on, On Demand Texture Streaming to make the following adjustments:
- Set Allocated Texture Size to the highest possible limit.
- Turn off Enable Download Limits.
- Thereafter, under the Post Processing Effects tab, make the following adjustments to fix the blurry screen issue in MW2:
- Turn off World Motion Blur & Weapon Motion Blur.
- If your Film Grain is set to 0.25 or any other number, set it back to zero.
That’s all you can do to fix the blurry screen and texture glitch issue in COD MW2. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other COD MW2 guides.