The Blox Fruits Trello Link consists of a wiki of information uploaded by the developers to inform players of the latest updates for the game. If you are planning to immerse yourself in this experience and talk to fellow players, you may want to join the official Discord server as well. Here’s all the information you need to know.
Blox Fruits Trello Wiki Link
Here’s the Blox Fruits Trello link you are searching for.
The Trello board contains a lot of information for players new and old, including but not limited to Devil Fruit tiers, fighting styles, awakened fruits, swords, NPCs, bosses, races, boats, haki, events, accessories and more.
Blox Fruits Discord Server Link
Here’s the official Discord community for Blox Fruits.
Blox Fruits Controls
- Movement: WASD
- Jump: Spacebar
- Sprint: Ctrl
- Dash: Q
- Race Skill: T
- Haki keybinds: J (Buso), R (Soru), E/K (Ken)
What Do the GUI Buttons Mean?
Here’s the official description from the Trello board.
Health and Energy
- The Health and Energy bar show your health and energy levels which can be increased through the use of different Accessories.
Level and XP Bar
- Your Level Bar increases when you complete a quest, beat an NPC/Player. Your XP Bar indicates you how much more XP you need to level up.
- This shows you how much money you have. With Money, you can buy Devil Fruits, Swords, Fighting Styles, Guns and more.
- When you click on the menu button, you will see the Stats, Allies, and Shop buttons.
- The Stats section indicates how many points you have allocated to Melee, Defense, Sword, Gun, and Blox Fruit.
- Allies allow you to ally with other players, making them immune to your attacks (and vice versa).
- The Shop shows you the items and game passes bought only with Robux, like stat reset, 2x XP, or the game pass Fast Boats.
As you can see, the information is pretty useful for new players to understand the game. Be sure to check it out and go through the entire board. And if you play more Roblox games, here are the Trello and Discord links you need to know about.