Roblox Blox Fruits is known for its katana gameplay. While the platform itself serves a variety of gameplay, Blox Fruits is one of the icings on the cake. The game has many fruits that grow in physical form and since update 17 part 1, Soul Fruit has become quite well known. Because of the buffs that this fruit provides, many players are actively looking for it. If you are here, looking for the Soul Fruit, you won’t have to look further as we have it covered in this guide. So let’s check out this guide and see how to get the Soul Fruit in Blox Fruits.
How to Get Soul Fruit in Blox Fruits
Soul Fruit is a particularly difficult fruit to farm however, it is easy to get if you purchase it. The fruit has a 1% chance of being in stock and along with that, it has a 0.76% chance to spawn every hour. Thus to get Soul Fruit in Blox Fruits, best to purchase it from Blox Fruit Dealer for an amount of 3,400,000 or Robux 2,550.
Given that Soul Fruit gives a massive buff to its user, the spawn rate and the stock rate are justifiable. Now that we know how to get the Soul Fruit, let’s see how you can use it and whether it is worth it.
How to Use the Soul Fruit
The Soul Fruit has 5 moves that you can unlock by increasing your mastery level and then using them. You start with Soul Snatcher at Level 1 Mastery Level. And while at 350, you can unlock End of Times which is an S+ buff to have in your tank. And apart from this moveset, you get two permanent buddies, the Sun and the Cloud. Here’s how to use the Soul Fruit, its buffs, and moveset in Blox Fruits:
- Soul Snatcher – It allows you to snatch a soul of your opponent by pressing Z and then allow you to spawn temporary Buddies. You can unlock it at Mastery Level 1.
- Sky Ruler – This moveset of the Soul Fruit will allow you to hop on one of the Buddies and fly. You can unlock this skill at Mastery Level 75. To perform this move, press F.
- Wrath of Ra – One of the best AoE moves that you can hit with the Soul Fruit is the Wrath of Ra. You can hit it by pressing X after you unlock it with Mastery Level 150.
- Outraged Raijin – Another AoE move, Outraged Raijin uses your cloud buddy to hit lightning onto your enemies. You can hit it when you press C after you reach Mastery Level 250.
- End of Times – End of Times is once again an AoE attack but it is quite better than Outraged Raijin. As a matter of fact, it is an S+ Tier attack and you can hit it by pressing V. You will need to reach Mastery Level 350 though.
Is Soul Fruit Worth the Money in Blox Fruits?
Yes, while the uses above are basically a gist of the abilities, the movesets and abilities will help you greatly in Blox Fruits. The Calm and Fury meter right beneath the Soul Count will also provide a boost while using Wrath of Ra and Outraged Raijin respectively. Make sure you keep your eye on that.
While the Mastery Level for the moves are high, the moves themselves are worth it. Along with that, the temporary Buddies that Soul Snatcher allows you to spawn have the powers to weaken your enemy or even provide you with healing. However, they are random so it is out of your hand.