There are cheats available for Bloodborne PSX demake, the fanmade game developed by LWMedia. It is always fun to play demake games as they are very interesting. But a demake game that supports the use of cheats is even better. And thankfully, this is one such game that lets you use quite a handful of cheats to make your playthrough even better. So in this guide let us take a look at the cheats list for Bloodborne PSX demake and how to use them.
Bloodborne PSX Cheats List
- SOCKEM – Use this cheat to give small damage to the unarmed.
- TOPHEAVY – Enables the big head mode.
- YESYOUCAN – Enables the pet dog mode.
- CONVOLUTED – Use this cheat to alter time with the right stick.
- SPLATSILVER – Activates the paintball mode.
- ICHANGEDMYMINDTO + [text] – Use this cheat to change your name.
- WHATIFITWAS + [text] – The cheat lets you change the ‘you died’ text.
How to Use cheats
- Run Bloodborne PSX demake on your PC.
- Press the Esc or Q button on your Keyboard or Start on your controller to Access the menu.
- Here use the arrow keys on your Keyboard or D-pad to navigate the menu.
- Go to the Settings option and press Enter or Start button to open it.
- The third option that you will find here is cheats, open it.
- Type the cheats given above.
- Once you enter the cheat click on the bottom right button that has a two-right arrow icon.
If you follow the above steps and enter the cheats correctly you should be able to use them.
That sums up this guide on the cheats for Bloodborne PSX demake and how to use them. If you don’t have the game but want to try it then check our guide on how to get Bloodborne PSX demake on PC. Also, don’t forget to check our Console Commands list section as we also have cheats for many other games.