World of Warcraft challenges a player’s in-game awareness by putting forward several activities and puzzles. One such challenge is faced inside the Zskera Vault: Az in the Forbidden Reach region. Wherein, it shows a ‘Missing Reagent: Blacksteel Hammer’ while trying to open a chest. Well, consider it a puzzle as you need to collect an item known as Blacksteel Hammer before trying to open the chest. That being said, here’s how you can get and use a Blacksteel Hammer in World of Warcraft.
How to Get & Use the Blacksteel Hammer in WoW
In order to get a Blacksteel Hammer in World of Warcraft, you will require 2 resources – An empty Obsidian Vial and an Oozing Gold. Here’s where you can find both of these resources.
- Inside the Zskera Vault: Az, use the bubble stream to float upwards and land on the platform.
- Further, skip a platform and land on the next one on the left side.
- Enter the chamber associated with that platform to obtain an Empty Obsidian Vial.
- Now, head outside the chamber and land on the 4th platform to the left side.
- Collect the Oozing Gold by filling the Vial. Also, beware of the Golden Ooze mini-boss that will try to attack you in the process.
Once you have obtained both of these items, you can get the Blacksteel Hammer in World of Warcraft. To do so, go to the platform you landed after floating upwards using the bubble stream. After that, enter the chamber and collect the Blacksteel Hammer lying on the left side of the chest.
Now, go back to the chest and interact with it so that it shows the ‘Preparing’ prompt. After which, you can successfully open the chest and obtain a precious Neltharion Gift Token from it.
That covers everything about the use of Blacksteel Hammer in World of Warcraft. While you are here, make sure to check out our other WoW Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.