Black Mesa has a number of console command cheats that you can use without even activating the sv_cheats command. These cheat commands can be used to earn achievements and rewards without having to grind through the game. In this article, we will show you these commands.
All Console Commands In Black Mesa (2021)
Keep reading to find all the console commands in Black Mesa:
- To access the console commands in Black Mesa, go to your library. Here, right-click on your mouse to go to the Properties option.
- Click on the Set Launch Options button.
- You will now find a textbox. Type -console.
- The console should now appear when you launch the game. When your level has fully loaded, type bind p toggelconsole.
- You can also replace the letter p with any other letter.
Black Mesa Give Console Command
With the Give cheat in Black Mesa, you can get a weapon as well as various items for yourself. All you have to do is use the format: give itemname. Note that you must use a space after give for it to work.
Here are all the items and weapons you can give yourself using this console command.
Give Items Cheat List
- give item_longjump – LongJump
- give item_suit(HEV) – Suit
- give item_airtank – Airtank
- give item_battery – Battery
- give item_antidote – Antidote
- give item_healthvial – Healthvial
- give item_sodacan – Soda Can
- give item_healthkit – Healthkit
Give Weapons Cheat List
- give weapon_357(Magnum) – 357
- give weapon_crowbar – Crowbar
- give weapon_glock – Glock
- give weapon_crossbow – Crossbow
- give weapon_shotgun – Shotgun
- give weapon_mp5 – MP5
- give weapon_tau – Tau
- give weapon_gluon – Gluon
- give weapon_hivehand – Hivehand
- give weapon_rpg – RPG
- give weapon_satchel – Satchel
- give weapon_frag(grenades) – Frag Grenades
- give weapon_tripmine – Tripmine
- give weapon_snark – Snark
- give weapon_tripmine – Tripmine
- give weapon_egon – Egon
- give weapon_9mmar – 9mm ar
- give weapon_9mmhandgun – 9mm handgun
- give weapon_handgrenade – Hand Grenade
- give weapon_quantumdestabilizer – Quantum Destabilizer
- give weapon_hornetgun – Hornet Gun
Give Ammunition Cheat List
- give ammo_rpgclip – RPG Clip
- give ammo_9mmar – 9mm ar
- give ammo_9mmclip – 9mm Clip
- give ammo_357 – 357
- give ammo_9mmbox – 9mm box
- give ammo_buckshot – Buckshot
- give ammo_crossbow – Crossbow
- give ammo_egonclip – Egon
- give ammo_argrenades – ar grenades
- give ammo_mp5clip – MP5 Clip
- give ammo_gaussclip – Gauss Clip
- give ammo_glockclip – Glock Clip
- give ammo_mp5grenades – MP5 Grenades
Console Commands to Change Maps or Levels
Use these console commands in Black Mesa to instantly go to the level of your choice.
Black Mesa Inbound
We’ve Got Hostiles
On a Rail
Forget About Freeman
Xen Map or Level Ids
- Arrival: bm_c4a2a
- Area after following Gonarch and jumping down (area where you need to blow the wall with a detonator): bm_c4a2b
- Area where Gonarch destroys a wall with her green goo attack (I got stuck there once in beta ^^): bm_c4a2c
- Arrival: bm_c4a1a
- Grotto before laboratory: bm_c4a1a1
- Laboratory before explosive plant section: bm_c4a1b
- Shortly before the big tree area, where 3 rooms have to be solved to open up the path: bm_c4a1b1
- Open alley before jumping down a big hole and encountering ground barnacles for the first time: bm_c4a1c
- The houndeye bridge: bm_c4a1c1
- Arrival: bm_c4a3a
- After first controller fight, in the canyon: bm_c4a3a1
- When encountering the grates that need to get molten by green acid: bm_c4a3b
- Another cave with green acid riddles: bm_c4a3b1
- Shortly before arriving at the factory entrance, where the first jumping Alien Grunts spawn: bm_c4a3b2
- Before starting the assembly line riddle: bm_c4a3c
- Assembly line riddle, before controller ambush: bm_c4a3c1
- Assembly line riddle, before going up the flesh trampolines: bm_c4a3c2
- Second waste disposal area, shortly before starting the elevator section: bm_c4a3d
- At the end of the elevator sequence shortly before teleporter to Nihilanth: bm_c4a3d1
- Arrival: bm_c4a4a
- Kaboooooooooooooooooooooooom: bm_c4a5a
These were all of the console commands for Black Mesa.
If you liked this list, check out the console commands for other games here.