If you are tired of keeping a mental note of your Pity then you should use a Wish Tracker for Genshin Impact. As the name implies it keeps track of all the wishes (pulls) you made so far. This information helps you in guessing the number of wishes after which you can get your next 5-star character or weapon. So without further ado, here are some trackers that you can use.
Genshin Impact Best Wish Trackers
The two best Wish trackers for Genshin Impact are:
Before we check out more about them do remember that both of these sites are third-party. And as such they are not official or related to MiHoYo. So if you choose to use them for tracking you must trust them and use at your own risk. These two are selected here because plenty of players on Reddit and other forums use and recommend them. But if you are worried about getting hacked or losing your data then you should not sign up on third-party websites.
Here is how you can use them both:
This is currently the most compatible Tracker you can use for Genshin Impact. This is because it allows you to use your data no matter if you play on a PC, Android, or iOS. The process to start tracking is different for all three though.
- Go to their website and select your server.
- Read their FAQ. This is an optional step but recommended if you are worried about having your data stolen.
- Next, choose the platform you play on.
- Finally, follow the steps to retrieve your Wish history from the game and paste the link or text below.
- Click on the Import button.
The next best option for PC players is to use Hotgames.gg’s Wish Counter.
- Launch Genshin Impact on your PC.
- Go to Wish then check your History.
- While keeping the game open copy the command line given on their site and run it.
- A URL will now be copied to your clipboard.
- Paste it here and click on Sync now.
- You will be able to track your Wishes here.
Best Genshin Wish Tracker for PS4
Most Wish Trackers work by pasting your Wish history on a browser, and since you can’t do that on a PS4. There are no Wish Trackers for you to use for PS4 or PS5.
How to Manually Track Genshin Impact Wishes & Pity
In case you don’t want to use the above trackers or you play on a PlayStation then you can also manually calculate your wishes. You can maintain it on MS Excel, Google Sheets, or any other app of your choice.
- Open Genshin Impact.
- Next, open Wish and check your History.
- Each page has 5 wishes. At least on mobile, for PC and PS4 it might be 6.
- Multiply the number of pages by 5 minus the page where you see a 5-star pull. For PC and PS4 multiply the pages by 6.
- Now, add these pulls manually to the previous number to get your Pity.
With these Wish Trackers, you shouldn’t have a hassle keeping up with your Pity or History. In case you are new, then check out what soft & hard pity is. Also, check out our Genshin Impact section for more.