In Call of Duty Warzone 2, players get to use perk packages so many want to know which are the best. You cannot manually select perks, rather have to pick from the premade packages. This is a good feature as it balances out the perks at some level by not letting players pick all the overpowered perks in their loadout. And since there are 8 of these for you to choose from, some simply offer more than others. So in this guide check out the best perk packages to use in CoD Warzone 2.0.
Best Perk Packages in Warzone 2
There are a total of 8 perk packages in this game to choose from but these 3 are more useful than the others.
Specter – Best Perk Package in Call of Duty Warzone 2.0
Specter is an excellent perk package, especially for experienced players. Double time and Ghost can help you get to or escape from your enemies better. While Tracker and Spotter can help you with your map awareness and help analyze your enemies better. This is what each perk does.
- Double Time: Lets you sprint twice as much and even increases your crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Tracker: It makes enemy footprints and death markers easily visible to you. And it also hides your kill markers from them.
- Spotter: With this perk, you can spot enemy equipment even through walls.
- Ghost: This perk makes enemy UAVs, Heartbeat Sensors, and Portable Radars unable to detect you.
Vanguard is a very good perk package for beginners in this game. You get better movement speed with Double time. And you don’t have to worry about running out of Ammo thanks to Resupply. Bomb Squad helps with your durability. And high alert improves your awareness. Definitely, a must-use perk for players that are just trying out the game. Even some experienced players can find this package to be useful.
- Double Time: As explained above.
- Bomb Squad: This perk lets you take less damage from explosives.
- Resupply: It recharges your weapon ammo and lethal equipment after every 30 seconds.
- High Alert: It makes you aware when an enemy spots you even if they are not in your vision.
Commando is a combat-focused perk package. With it, you can restock your ammo from fallen enemies. You can throw equipment a lot further and a bit more accurately. Your reload time and senses are also improved. Here are the perks you get with it.
- Scavenger: This perk lets you resupply your ammo and throwing knives from dead enemies.
- Strong Arm: You can throw equipment farther than usual. It also shows you its trajectory allowing you to make more precise throws.
- Fast Hands: This perk makes you reload and swap weapons faster.
- High Alert: Same as explained above.
These are just the recommendations that should work for most players. You should give the other 5 perks a try as well to see if some of them work better for you.
That covers this guide on the best perk packages to use in Call of Duty Warzone 2.0. For more help on such topics be sure to check our CoD Warzone 2 guides.