Runescape is a fantasy MMORPG developed and published by Jagex. A classic timeless RPG shaped by the Players with the available Content. There are a lot of POIs & Items that the Players can access & use in the game. The Armor in this game protects the player from damage but over time will degrade. The more you use it the more worn out it gets. After a while, you will have to repair them which costs a lot. in this guide, I will show you how to get the Best Non Degradable Armor in Runescape.
Best Non Degradable Armor in Runescape
Many Armors in Runescape degrade throughout their use. As such, the player must spend a considerable amount of resources on repairing them. But there are Armors that you don’t have to repair at all. Here is a list of the Best Non Degradable Armor in Runescape.
- Melee Players – Anima Core of Zaros Armor Set
- Ranged Players – Anima Core of Zamorak Armor Set
- Magic Players – Anima Core of Seren Armor Set
These are the Best Non Degradable Armor for each type of player in Runescape. Saying that they aren’t cheap to get. They cost a bomb plus you will have to be Level 80 in defense to equip them. You can get all three Armor Sets from the Heart of Gielinor Dungeon for a price. Alternatively, you can craft them up with the following Materials.
- Melee: Anima Core of Zaros Armor Set – Dormant Anima Core & Crest of Zaros.
- Ranged: Anima Core of Zamorak Armor Set – Dormant Anima Core & Crest of Zamorak.
- Magic: Anima Core of Seren Armor Set – Dormant Anima Core & Crest of Seren.
If you want to buy them then you will have to spend:
- Zaros Armor Set – 115,251,490 Coins
- Zamorak Armor Set – 29,195,236 Coins
- Seren Armor Set – 80,677,133 Coins
This was all about the Best Non Degradable Armor in Runescape. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How to Get the Graceful Set in OSRS.