Greatswords are a unique type of weapon in Elden Ring. The best of these have the potential to inflict immense amounts of damage upon enemies. While their bulky ergonomics make for awkward handling situations, these weapons can still pose a potent threat if used correctly. In this guide, we will show you the 5 best Greatswords from the game, as well as their locations and where to find them.
Best Greatswords in Elden Ring & Where to Find Them
Dark Moon – Best Greatswords in Elden Ring
One of Elden Ring’s most iconic weapons, the Dark Moon Greatsword has pretty decent stats. With it, you will be able to inflict some pretty amazing damage upon enemies. Charging this weapon gives you an ice-wave style attack. Before you go ahead and use it, however, you need to have an Intelligence level of 38.
- Location – You need to head to the Cathedral of Manus Celes. Once here, drop down into the little hole and then look for it.
Ordovi’s – Best Greatswords in Elden Ring
Aesthetically, the Ordovi’s Greatsword is among the more traditional-looking greatswords of Elden Ring. It also has better attack stats than the Dark Moon.
- Location – Go to the capital region, and then head to the Outer Wall Battleground. From here, head north until you arrive at a fork in the road. Head under the bridge and move towards Auriza Hero’s Grave. Once you do so, you need to battle the Crucible Knight. Doing so will give the sword.
Gargoyle’s Blackblade Great Sword
You can consider Gargoyle’s Blackblade Greatsword to be like a giant metal club. The requirements to use this weapon, too, are not very high.
- Location – Bestial Sanctum. Once you head here, fight both the Blackblade Kindred Gargoyles to receive the sword.
Sacred Relic – Best Greatswords in Elden Ring
The Sacred Relic Greatsword is an endgame weapon in Elden Ring. It features a cool-looking white glow. Additionally, it also boasts of powerful attributes and stats.
- Location – Roundtable Hold. You need to meet Enia and trade the Elden Remembrance to acquire this sword.
One of the best greatswords in the game, the Blasphemous Blade can deal some pretty immense fire damage.
- Location – Head to Roundtable Hold and trade the Remembrance of the Blasphemous with Enia.
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about the best greatswords in Elden Ring and where to find them. As you can see, these weapons are capable of inflicting immense damage upon enemies, making them a must have.
And now that you know all about these weapons, take a look at our Elden Ring Guides.