Elden Ring is a beautifully crafted game with intricate detailing and aesthetics. But the concept is similar to what Uncle Ben said, With great graphics and gameplay, comes great settings. Ok moving on! While the minimum requirements for the game are not much demanding, it can take a bit toll on some of the budget PC gamers. For an optimized gameplay experience, you might need to tweak some settings in Elden Ring. Not to worry, we are here to balance out the gap between your gameplay and specifications. So here’s our guide on the best graphics settings for a boosted PC performance in Elden Ring.
Best Graphics Settings for Boosted PC Performance in Elden Ring
There are over 14 settings you can change according to your suitable requirements. You can tweak these settings according to the four presets, Maximum, High, Medium, and Low.
Mentioned below are the settings for optimized gameplay along with great graphics:
- Texture Quality: Medium
- Antialiasing Quality: High or Medium
- SSAO: Medium
- Depth of Field: Changing this setting does not affect much of your PC performance. You can tweak this according to your suitable preferences. We recommend changing it to the maximum.
- Motion Blur: This setting too has not many effects on the PC. So, you can toggle it as per your preferences. We recommend turning it on.
- Shadow Quality: Maximum or High
- Lightning Quality: Maximum or High
- Effects Quality: Maximum or High
- Volumetric Quality: Low
- Reflection Quality: Maximum
- Water Surface Quality: Maximum
- Shader Quality: Maximum or Medium
- Global Illumination Quality: Maximum or Medium
- Grass Quality: Medium
While you tweak these settings, you can also expect an update featuring Ray-tracing shortly in Elden Ring.
That’s all on the best graphics settings for a boosted PC performance. If you liked this guide, make sure to check our other guides on character name ideas and the best builds list in Elden Ring. You can also check our more Elden Ring Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.