For most Sims 4 players, new packs and expansion packs not only provide new, playable content but also custom content. This means that with every addition to the base game, you get new clothes, worlds, builds, and more. But this new content is not as expansive as the game can be. And so, many players look online for more Custom Content (CC) that other creators create and put out there. Tons of cool content can be used on your sim and in builds. This is your guide on the best Sims 4 custom content (CC) that you need to download right now.
What are the Best Sims 4 Custom Content CC for PC?
Given below are some of the must-have custom Sims 4 content (CC) that you need to download on your PC right now.
If you’re looking for custom furniture that you can use to make your homes a certain style or unique then we recommend these custom content builds.
- BAFROOM by Felixandresims & Harrie
- KICHEN by Felixandresims & Harrie
- TINY TWAVELLERS by Felixandresims & Harrie
- Shop The Look by Harrie
- Spoons – Part 3 by Harrie
- Octave Collection – Part 3 by Harrie
- Gatsby Set by Harrie
- Georgian Set by Harrie
- Home Office Kit by Illogical Sims’
- Snowy Escape Plus by Illogical Sims’
- Hinterlands Living – Country-Style by Peacemaker
- Adirondack Love Part 2 by Peacemaker
- Kitayama Bedroom by Peacemaker
If you’re looking for whole sets of clothing, hair, etc. that you can use to make your Sims a certain style or unique then we recommend these custom content sets. You can download the whole set and mix and match for your convenience.
- Thrift Shop Set by simstrouble
- girls girls girls by arethabee
- Energia Set by Ana
- euphoria by the forest of talking trees
- THE KOSELIG COLLECTION by oakiyo
- Amethyst Set by Ana
- November 2021 Collection by arethabee
- miracle by the forest of talking trees
- Slavic allure by joliebean x clumsyalienn
- pretty & savage by arethabee
- sunbeam by arethabee
- Nuage Set by Ana
- Cottage Living Add-ons by grimcookies
- Hijab Hair by Aan Hamdan Simmer93
If you’re looking for custom hair that you can use to make your Sims have some of the coolest and trendiest hairstyles then we recommend these custom content hairstyles.
- MARCO by simstrouble
- Men’s Season (Hair Collection) by JohnnySims
- HAIR DUMP by grimcookies
- Thrive Braids by EbonixSims
- Rebirth by EbonixSims
- LUNA HAIR by MiikoCC
- Clementine hair by okruee
- MARLA by simstrouble
- MIRELA by simstrouble
- Susie Hair by AHARRISOOBRITNEY
- Bordeaux hair by okruee
- Blair hair by MiikoCC
- SADIE by simstrouble
Skin and Makeup
If you’re looking for custom skin and makeup fixes that you can use to make your Sims have some of the coolest or even more realistic features then we recommend these custom content skin and makeup.
- EYEBROW SET 1 by Adiec
- Face Moles by Sebastian Victorian
- 3D Lashes Version2 by KIJIKO
- jaded skinblend by sunlitcrys
- Whisper Eyes by dangerouslyfreejellyfish
- EYEBROW PACK 01 + 02 by StretchSkeleton
- Simple Freckles by theawkweirdsimmer
- Retired Skin Details by faaeish
- NOSE HIGHLIGHTERS by nuagelle
- Reseda Eyebrows N129 by Pralinesims
- Natural Wing Liner N36 by Pralinesims
- [ Charming ] – Lip Colour by Screaming Mustard
- Lillian Blush by Elliandra
- Flushed Blush by Elliandra
If you’re looking for new accessories that you can use to make your Sims look cooler and better accessorized then we recommend these custom content accessories.
- Jane Earrings by EnriqueS4
- DIY Nose Piercing Set by Pralinesims
- Rascal Earrings by christopher067
- Round Rattan Earrings by alexaarr
- Pinnacle Earrings by christopher067
- Valentine Set by EnriqueS4
- Saturn Earrings by christopher067
- S-Club WM ts4 bracelet 201801 L by S-Club
- Bushel Necklace by christopher067
If you’re looking for new outfits that you can use to make your Sims look cooler and well dressed for all occasions then we recommend these custom content outfits.
- DECEMBER 2021 COLLECTION by Sentate
- Merry Christmas by Sentate
- Get Festive by Serenity and Joliebean
- DARK ACADEMIA CLOTHING SET by MiikoCC
- Trophy Wife Dress by Joliebean
- AxA Paris by AHARRISOOBRITNEY
- LOVE ME RIGHT CROPPED SKINNIES by Trillyke
- PAPER PLANE T-SHIRT – PART 1 by Trillyke
- The 2020 Collaboration by Sentate X Trillyke
- Spring/Summer 2021 Collection by Sentate
- CARLY OUTFIT by KUMIKYA
- Renaissance mini dress by MiikoCC
If you’re looking for new shoes that you can use to make your Sims look cooler and well dressed for all occasions then we recommend these custom content shoes.
- Vacation Collection Part 2 by JIUS-SIMS
- Christmas Collection Part 1 by JIUS-SIMS
- STARLIE STOMPERS by KUMIKYA
- INCHEON SNEAKERS by Trillyke
- Party Collection Part 2 by JIUS-SIMS
- pixicat’s acne clover boots by pixicat
How to Install Sims 4 CC?
Now that you know which custom CC you should get, you may be wondering how to install the same on your game. If you don’t know how to install and play with the mods that you download then here is all that you need to know.
- Download CC on your PC
- Now, unzip compressed folders
- Drag your .package files or an unzipped folder with .package files in the Sims 4 “Mods” folder
- Follow this path to find the Sims 4 mods folder – Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods
- Now, start your game and go to the Options menu
- Check the “Enable Custom Content and Mods”
You will find it under Game Options > Other
- Restart your game now and check the Mods popup to see if all of your custom content has been listed
This was our list of the best Sims 4 custom content CC that you must have. If you enjoy playing this game then check out these Sims 4 guides.