Hogwarts Legacy becomes more fun to play when you have the best broom to fly around on. While the series has had popular brooms like the Nimbus 2000 or Firebolt. This game has some other broomsticks in store for you. So without further ado let us take a look at the best brooms in Hogwarts Legacy and all upgrades for them.
Best Brooms in Hogwarts Legacy
Ember Dash is the best Broom in Hogwarts Legacy in terms of visual appearance when compared to all 5 options. Brooms in this game are different mostly only visually and seem to have no difference in Stats. That is until you apply upgrades to them. Here are all the brooms and the best upgrades for them:
- Ember Dash Broom – “The perfect broom for those with a fiery temperament”. It has red flames and a charred look at the end giving it a blazing look, pun intended.
- Hogwarts House Broom – “A broom enchanted to celebrate your particular Hogwarts house pride”. This is a regular broom that has a banner around it with the color of your house.
- Moon Trimmer Broom – “Finely crafted from ash, this broom is built for stability”. This broom has sharp features and you can find pouches on each side.
- Wind Wisp Broom – “A Stylish broom with a light touch – quite literally”. It has a comfortable saddle and a lamp on it.
- Yew Weaver Broom – “A comfortable and speedy broom with a unique woven design”. Its broomstick is shaped like a corkscrew opener.
You can buy a broom for 600 gold from Albie in the Spintwitches Sporting Needs shop at Hogsmeade. The shop will become available after the Flying Class main quest.
Best Broom Upgrades in Hogwarts Legacy & How to Unlock them
- Broom Upgrade I – It costs 1000 Gold and increases your broom’s acceleration and speed.
- Complete the “Flight Test” Side Quest for it.
- Broom Upgrade II – Increases your broom’s acceleration and speed.
- Complete the “Place in the Hogwarts South Broom Trial” Challenge for it.
Each time you complete the above challenges go and talk to Albie. After the conversation, he will start preparing your upgrades.
That covers this guide on the best brooms in Hogwarts Legacy and how to Upgrade them. I suggest you also check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki to get help on topics like how to Fill Empty Paints, how to Retake sorting quiz, and more.