Diablo 4 has a plethora of mechanics like Berserking, which grants the players certain buffs. Based on your class, you can use these mechanics to turn the tide of the battle. The Berserking mechanic is a crucial one to learn if you’re planning to create a Barbarian build. With this mechanic, you can increase your build’s stats like Damage and Movement Speed. Since these are important stats in a fight, we will tell you how Berserking works in Diablo IV.
How Does Berserking Work Diablo 4?
Berserking in Diablo 4 is a Status Ailment condition, which can be applied to both players and enemies with the help of Skills, Talents, Weapon Modifiers, Runes, and more. By applying the Berserk condition, you can increase the following stats of a character:
- Damage by 25%
- Movement Speed by 30%
These stat buffs can easily help you beat strong enemies within moments.
How to Activate Berserking in Diablo IV
The Berserk status is exclusive to the Barbarian Class. To get the Berserking effect in Diablo 4, you must upgrade your Barbarian tree to get the following skills:
- Combat Lunging Strike: Critical Strikes with Lunging Strike will activate Berserking for 1.5 seconds.
- Furious Double Swing: Casting Double Swing while Berserking will increase the duration by 2 seconds.
- Violent Upheaval: Activates Berserking for 2 seconds if Upheaval damages at least 2 enemies. Duration increases to 3 seconds if it damages at least 4 enemies.
- Enhanced War Cry: War Cry activates Berserking for 4 seconds.
- Battle Fervor: Activates Berserking with duration based on the skill’s rank (e.g. 1 second for Rank 1, 2 seconds for Rank 2, and 3 seconds for Rank 3)
- Fighter’s Steel Grasp: Activates Berserking for 2 seconds if Steel Grasp damages an enemy.
- Wrath of the Berserker: Activates Berserking and Unstoppable for 5 seconds. Dealing direct damage with Basic skills activates Berserking for 5 seconds. Upgrading to Prime and Supreme Wrath will grant additional status effects.
- Prime Wrath of the Berserker: Gain 20% additional Movement Speed and 30% Fury Generation while Wrath of the Berserker is active.
- Supreme Wrath of the Berserker: Increases Bersereker’s damage bonus by 25% for every 50 Fury spent while Wrath of the Berserker is active.
- Unconstrained: Increases Berserk’s max duration by 5 seconds and damage bonus by 25%.
That’s all from us on Berserking in Diablo 4 and how to activate it. Apart from skills, you can also use various items to build strong characters. To get powerful items, make sure you check out the list of Unique Items in our Diablo IV section.