Bedwars is a Minecraft-like game for Roblox. The objective of this game is to destroy all the beds of the opponent team. That’s right, you have to play the matches in this game in teams. One of the best features of this game is that it allows you to have custom matches. These types of matches can help make balanced teams. So without further ado, let’s check all the Bedwars Commands for Roblox and how to use them.
All Bedwars Commands for Roblox
- /announce text_message_for_everyone: Let’s you make an announcement message for every player to see.
- /bedwars: Use it to go back to the Bedwars lobby
- /blacklistItem item_name: Use this to blacklist an item on the shop so no one can buy it.
- /cohost all: Use it to let everyone co-host.
- /disablekit kit_name: Use it to disable a kit.
- /disaster disaster_name: Make disasters happen in the game.
- /enchant enchantment_name & level: Get enchantment of that level.
- /give Username/team_name item & N: Give a certain amount of item to a player or a team. For example, /give player1 balloon 1
- /gen help: Use it to get help with generators.
- /hub: Enter this command to go back to the lobby hub.
- /islands: Use it to go to Roblox islands.
- /kick Username: In place of “Username” enter the user name of the player whom you want to kick from the match. Be sure that you actually enter the user name and not their display name because then the command won’t work.
- /luckyairdrop: Summon lucky blocks to airdrop on the map.
- /setDeathmatchTime NN: You can enter the following command to set the countdown time of a deathmatch. In place of NN enter the number of seconds you want to countdown for the Deathmatch to start.
- /setGeneratorMultiplier NN: In place of NN enter any number greater than zero to change the spawn rate. This command can be used to manipulate the multiplier spawn rate for resource generators. The smaller number you choose the more it will spawn.
- /setTeam Username/team_name: Use it to make teams.
- /setHealth Username/team_name: Use it to set the health of a team or username.
- /sethealthregen Username regen_amount: Use it to regenerate the health of a player by some amount.
- /setac enabled: Use it to enable Anti-cheat.
- /setac disabled: Use it to disable Anti-cheat.
- /shop help: Use it to get help with shop.
- /spawn item_name N: Add an item and its number to spawn it.
- /tpall: Use it to teleport everyone to your location.
- /tp Username: Use it to teleport you to a certain user.
- /tpbed color: Use it to teleport to the bed of that color.
- /togglespawn item_name true/false: Use it to toggle the spawn of any item.
- /void: Use it to teleport yourself to the void.
Remember that you can only use the above commands in custom matches. So it won’t be of any use if you try to use it outside of the custom match. As of now, these are the only commands available for this game. Be sure to bookmark this page to refer to it again in the future in case there are any new commands for Bedwars.
That sums this guide for Roblox Bedwars Commands. If you like playing Roblox be sure to check out our Roblox Game Codes List on Gamer Tweak.