The Mojang Studios made Minecraft Bedrock edition has been quite the entertainment. Without a doubt one of the best sandbox video games, Minecraft enjoys a huge chunk of the gaming audience with its procedurally generated world. And while the game has seen its fair share of highs, they have not been without lows. Lows here are related to the multiple errors and bugs that the devs have faced and although they fixed these, new ones seem to pop out. Recently, a new error has come to light that has been frustrating players. In this guide, we will show you how to fix the Unable To Connect To World Error in Minecraft Bedrock.
How to Fix ‘Unable to Connect to World Error’ in Minecraft Bedrock
It is understandable how frustrating an error is when you just want some game time. That is why it is important that we fix this error quickly. Listed below are the steps that you need to fix the Unable to Connect to World Error in Minecraft Bedrock:
- While it is not clear how this error is related to the account, sign-out and sign-in do work like a charm.
- So from your Minecraft screen, head to the Settings and then open Profile.
- If you are an Xbox User, you will have to Click on Manage Account and then follow the steps to log out.
- If you are a PC User, you can simply sign out from the Profile screen. This should be the first fix on your way to getting rid of the Unable to Connect to World error.
- Next, when you launch the game again, you will get the option to Sign in again from the same location.
- Once you hit Sign in, you will get two options, Click on the Save to Microsoft Account option.
- You will now be able to play the game and the Unable to Connect to World Error will be fixed.
That’s all you need on how to Fix the Unable to Connect to World Error in Minecraft Bedrock. If you liked this guide, we have more guides on Minecraft that you will like to read with Gamer Tweak.