An unfortunate turn of events will make your friend Naomi Randall another in Scarlet Nexus and you will have to defeat her. The fight takes place in two phases and the vivid structure of this boss will confuse you on how to attack or defend in the fight. So in this boss fight guide, we will tell you how to Defeat Naomi Randall in Scarlet Nexus.
How to Beat Naomi Randall in Scarlet Nexus?
The fight is carried out in two phases. and the first phase is relatively simpler than others. Players will have access to Yuito, Gemma, and Tsumugi. Here is the best strategy to beat Naomi in both the phases of Scarlet Nexus Boss Fight.
The two main things that will help you win this Scarlet Nexus Boss Fight are:
- The bed of Flowers on her torso is her weakest point so target all of your attacks there to kill Naomi Randall.
- She has a lot of AoE attacks instead of one on one attacks so you will need to defend yourself from those.
Phase 1 of the Naomi Boss Fight
Phase one can be glided through and you can be one step closer to defeating Naomi Randall in Scarlet Nexus. In this phase of the boss fight, Naomi will just keep crawling around in the environment. Here, she has inverted on her all fours and is slow with her moves. Your job here is to make sure she loses her balance and does not get up for long. The best way to keep her knocked out is by attacking the flowers again and again. If you keep doing that back to back, she will spend most of the time of this phase knocked out on the ground and you will not even have to see most of her attacks. This will go on until about half her health bar wears out.
Phase 2 of Defeating Naomi Randall
Phase 2 is where the real fight will begin. Naomi Randall will turn around and have more speed and movement than usual. Your goal here is to completely damage and get rid of her Crush Gauge which is underneath her health bar. Doing this will guarantee you a win in this boss fight and defeat Naomi Randall in Scarlet Nexus. Once you get rid of this, you will then be able to perform a Brain Crush on her to give her massive damage. The best way to get rid of her Crush Gauge is to use the object present around the environment to attack her and target the flowers that are now on the lower part of the body. Here is how to use the skills of all of your teammates to beat Naomi Randall in the boss fight:
- Yuito: Use Yuito’s Psychokinesis to deal maximum damage to Naomi and deplete her health bar.
- Tsugumi: Naomi has an attack where she will dig up the ground and create a dirt cloud that will block your vision. Use Ysugumi’s SAS Clairvoyance skill to see through this obstruction.
- Gemma: While the Clairvoyance is recharging, use Gemma’s Sclerokinesis to block damages from Naomi. She has an attack that will throw debris at you and occasionally use the ribbons on her back to attack.
Using all of these skills in perfect sync will beat Naomi Randall in the Scarlet Nexus Boss Fight. So that is all for our guide on how to defeat Naomi Randall in Scarlet Nexus. If you would like to know how to get brain points in the game, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.