While the main story of God of War Ragnarok has a plethora of bosses, favors, trophies, and other quests also introduces players to challenging bosses. Gna is a boss that you will face after the main story completion. Since she is quite difficult to beat, players often wonder how to beat Gna in God of War Ragnarok. Since she was crowned as the Valkyrie Queen by none other than the All-Father Odin, there is little doubt about how challenging this fight will be. However, in this guide, we will provide you with the tips and tricks necessary to defeat her. The battle will also allow Freya to keep her vow on Midgard to hunt her down. So we recommend you check out this guide and defeat the boss.
Before we move further, there might be Spoilers Ahead.
How to Beat Gna in God of War Ragnarok
By now you must be aware that this fight is no joke and to have any chance to beat her, you will need to max out your weapons. Anything under level 8 will need a lot of grinding to get her health to zero. However, those wanting to go for the gold trophy The True Queen have to beat her. We hope you know how to find Gna, if not, follow the link to check out our location guide first.
Now that we are face to face with the Valkyrie Queen, here’s how to beat Gna in God of War Ragnarok:
- To acquire the desired result in this battle, you will need an extremely good start. Since she won’t attack you until you do so, you have the opportunity to use your Runic Summons and relics to deal damage.
- Along with that, make sure you use the Special abilities for your weapons as soon as possible. You will have to use each weapon for this fight depending on the situation.
- While her attacks are powerful, most of them can be avoided by dodging. Along with that, perfectly timing your relics & special abilities can even negate her attacks. This would be crucial as you look to beat Gna in God of War Ragnarok.
- When choosing the Best Spartan Rage for this fight, we would suggest Wrath. However, players with impeccable timing should go for Valor.
- The Valkyrie Queen is the only boss in God of War Ragnarok that will make you Swap between Sound Arrows and Sigil Arrows. Keep an eye on the health bar of the boss. Purple color indicates the need for Sigil Arrows while others indicate the need for Sound Arrows.
- She has Bifrost infused attacks that are hard to counter. However, the only way is to dodge and roll out of the way. If you are caught in such an attack, a Wrath charge will get rid of the Bifrost. This is a necessity as she uses this attack a lot and if you want to beat Gna in God of War Ragnarok, you will have to keep note of it.
- Also watch out for when she flies in the air as she will crash right where you are standing. Make sure you roll out whenever she soars up to fly.
- Like any other boss, you will also have to keep eye on the Red Circle and Yellow Circle attack. However, raw brutality is necessary to beat this boss so make sure you get as many hits as possible.
- Lastly, make sure you carry a Resurrection Stone for this fight.
That’s all there is on how to beat Gna in God of War Ragnarok. While you are here, make sure you check out our GoW Wiki for more Ragnarok guides with Gamer Tweak.