Tribes quests in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers allows players to have a useful ally in the game. If you are wondering about how to unlock all the beast tribe quests in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, read until the end.
How To Unlock All The Beast Tribe Quests in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
There are many beast factions in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers and they will help you in battles and offer up help whenever you need. If you wish to have an ally, siding yourself with one of the three beast tribe will prove to be invaluable.
There are three beast tribes in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Pixies, Qitari, and the Dwarves, the latter was added with the latest update and in this article, you’ll learn how to unlock each of the beast tribe quests the game has to offer.
How To Unlock Pixie Beast Tribe
Starting off with Pixies, you will be able to unlock this tribe as soon as you complete the Il Mheg part of the Shadowbringers main storyline. The main storyline part of Il Meg will end with “The Wheel Turns” quest and you will need to return to the Crystarium and pick up “Manic Pixie Dream Realm” from the Pink Pixie named Tyr Beq. You can find her near the Pendants in the game.
She will ask you to help as she believes that an unknown entity is causing a lot of nightmares to the residents of the Crystarium. As you help Tyr Beq uncover the mystery of the unknown entity, you will get access to the Pixies’ playground and will be able to use them as an allied beast in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers.
The daily quests of the Pixies involve in light combat and running around places to find things that they need. You will earn Fae Fancies tokens which can be used to purchase Materia VII and Porxie mount.
How To Unlock Qitari Beast Tribe
You need to be at least a level 70 Disciple of the Land or higher as their daily quest will have you gather a lot of things for them.
- The Qitari are the toughest beast tribe to unlock in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers as you will need to progress quite a bit in the game before you get to meet them.
- The Qitari are the first form of Qiqirin, they’re known to be traders and bandits in the world of Final Fantasy XIV.
- To unlock the Qitari, you will need to finish the main quest titled, “Bearing With It” and along with it, there will be two separate quest chains.
- The quests will take a lot of time to complete but the payoff is worth it as you will be rewarded with the Great Serpent of Ronka minion and will complete a huge chunk of the requirements needed.
- Once you receive the Great Serpent of Ronka minion, you will need to go to Slitherbough and speak to the Concerned Mother which will kick off the “The Stewards of Note” quest.
Upon completion of this quest, you will finally be able to unlock the Qitari beast tribe as an ally in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers.
How To Unlock Dwarf Beast Tribe
Dwarves are also called Lalafells in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers and you will be able to unlock them when the new update 5.3 gets released. We will update how to unlock the Dwarf beast tribe in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, as soon afs possible.
This is all there is to know about how to unlock all the beast tribes in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers.