FNAF Security Breach has quite some hidden easter eggs in the game. One such easter egg is the Balloon Boy or the Balloon World Minigame. This game features Balloon Boy which was originally introduced in the second FNAF game. And if you plan on completing the game 100% then you should play this minigame as it will give you the Up Up and away achievement. So without further ado let us take a look at how to play the Balloon Boy (World) Arcade Minigame in FNAF Security Breach.
How to play the Balloon Boy minigame in FNAF Security Breach
- The first step is to click pictures of the cardboard cutouts of characters featured on Captain Foxy’s Pirate Adventure poster. You can find this poster at the top of the movie theatre. Below are the locations of the cutouts. When you click a picture the eyes of the cutout will light up.
- Bonnie pirate cutout: Go to the DJ Music Man’s chase and you can find this cutout at the end of the hallway.
- Chica mermaid cutout: You can find it in Kid’s Cove.
- Freddy pirate cutout: Go to the backstage pass area and you can find it leaning on the wall.
- Foxy pirate cutout: Head to the Daycare Theatre’s preparation area storage room and you can find it at the back wall.
- Once you click all cutout pictures, head to Captain Foxy’s Pirate Adventure poster, and the door will open.
- Follow the passage to the next door.
- In this room, you will find two toy cubes and a hole through which you can see an arcade machine.
- Climb the toy cubes and crouch to pass the hole to reach the arcade room.
- Play the Balloon World minigame on the arcade machine.
- Keep playing the game and it will glitch out.
Once you complete the game you will get the Up Up and away achievement.
That sums up this guide on how to play the Balloon Boy (World) Arcade Minigame in FNAF Security Breach. Since you are playing this game you should find our other guides helpful on all endings explained and cheats for FNAF Security Breach.