On 21st June, Apex Legends dropped a huge update that contained the Awakening Collection Event. With the huge list of patch notes, bug fixes, and game modes came the new skins and items. And most players are excited to check out what they can expect from this limited time. You won’t have to wait further as this guide will update you on everything. So let’s check out all the skins and items in the new Apex Legends Awakening Collection Event and how to unlock the Valkyrie Heirloom Set.
All Skins and Items in Apex Legends Awakening Collection Event
There are 24-new game skins in the Apex Legends Awakening Collection Event along with other rare and epic items like poses, emotes, frames, and more collectibles. Although they are not really important but still a nice addition. You want to unlock the 24 new skins and items in the Event since collecting all of them will unlock the Valyrie Heirloom Set. Check out the following list of skins you need to unlock depending on their type.
Legendary Skins & Items in Awakening Collection Event
You can purchase each item separately for 1800 Apex Coins or 2400 Crafting Materials. Here’s the list of collectibles from the Legendary type that you need to unlock the Valyrie Heirloom Set:
- Ash Skin – Existential Threat
- Loba Skin – Supreme Lupine
- Mad Maggie Skin – Non-State Actor
- Seer Skin – Envious Attitude
- Fuse Skin – Animal Instinct
- Horizon Skin – Atom Heart Mother
- Rampart Skin – Limit Breaker
- Longbow Skin – Supreme Lethal
- Hemlok Skin – Unsung
- CAR Skin – Heaven Piercer
- Peacemaker Skin – Hardball
- Rampage Skin – Black Rain
Epic Skins & Items in Awakening Collection Event
You can purchase each item separately for 1000 Apex Coins or 800 Crafting Materials. Here’s the list of collectibles from the Epic type that you need to unlock the Valyrie Heirloom Set:
- Caustic Skin – Boiling Point
- Gibraltar Skin – Chrome Dome
- R-99 Skin – Tip the Scales
- Prowler Skin – Brood Buster
- Mastiff Skin – Underwater Love
- L-Star Skin – Core Sponsor
- Fuse Frame – Robot Rampage
- Seer Frame – Rings of Power
- Holospray – Beamed
- Seer Skydive Emote – Skate or Fly
- Bangalore Emote – Butterfly Barrage
- Newcastle Emote – Working the Angles
Unlock the Valkyrie Heirloom Set in Apex Legends
Once you unlock all 24 items in the event, the Valkyrie Heirloom Set will be unlocked and you can equip it in your Apex Legends account. You will get the Valkyrie’s Heirloom Suzaku, Angel’s Arrival Pose, and intro.
How to Get Awakening Event Packs
Instead of purchasing each item separately, we recommend you purchase packs and offer bundles provided in the game. It will save you a lot of Apex Coins. Here is how you get the Awakening Event Packs:
- Click on Savior’s Season Hub on the top left of your screen
- Next, go to the Collection tab.
- You can choose to purchase 1 pack or 10 packs of the Awakening Collection Event.
What you can also do is go over to Special Offers and purchase bundles. This not only saves you Apex Coins but also provides a better shot at unlocking the Valkyrie Heirloom Set quicker and cheaper. as purchasing one might not allow you to get other offers.
That’s all the skins and items in the Apex Legends Awakening Collection Event that you need to unlock in order to get the Valkyrie Heirloom Set. While you are here, make sure you check out other Apex Legends guides, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.