Blox Fruits have several quests and puzzles to solve. After the latest 17.3 update, V4 race awakening was introduced into the game. Till now it has been the most confusing puzzle in the game. There’s no information currently about how race awakening ends still you can find clickbait and rumors running all over the internet. If you are curious to know the real facts about how to awaken Race in Blox Fruits then read this article till the end.
How to Awaken Race in Blox Fruits
- To have an awakened race you need your race to be V3 awakened first.
- Obtain Mirror Fractal by defeating Dough King.
- Kill Rip_indra and go to Castle on the Sea. Explore and search for King Red Head Stone Tablet and interact with him to get clues about awakening race.
- Reach the top of the highest tree in the Great Tree island to interact with an NPC who will give teleport you to the Temple of Time.
- Teleport back to the Great Tree by interacting with the NPC inside the Temple of Time with the teleporting ability, after visiting it.
- Once you reach Great Tree, trace back to King Red Head and interact with the stone tablet. He will hint you to go to Mirage island at Full Moon.
- Find Mirage island on Full Moon and reach the highest point possible. Activate race ability and stare at the moon for about 20 seconds till the moon emits light on you.
- Find a Blue gear that glows brightly on the island and reach the Temple of Time.
- Find the Lever in Temple of Time and pull it.
- Many players cannot pull the Lever as a message pops up on their screen stating they don’t have enough strength. Although there’s no specific strength requirement mentioned to pull the Lever, a theory suggests that you must obtain a mirror fractal and a minimum 600-level race is required but there is no proof of what works and what doesn’t works as the whole community is blank after this step.
After this, nobody knows what happens next. We will update further steps in this guide if we find any information, so stay tuned.
What are the Races found in the game?
There are 6 races in Blox Fruits, they are
Human, Sky, Mink, and Fish races are generated at random for new players, while, Ghoul and Cyborg races are only available after completing certain quests or puzzles. You can even change your race with the help of Robux.
That’s all you need to know about Race Awakening. Also, Check out our Roblox Guides to know more about Roblox games.