Disney Dreamlight Valley is a game wherein you embark on a magical journey with your favorite Disney and Pixar characters alongside. Apart from completing main story quests, you can take breaks and focus on building your dream town. It is possible to perform activities like fishing, cooking, gardening, foraging, etc in the game. In addition, the game provides some insane customization options. Its dedicated Avatar Designer Tool lets you create a character in a very fun way. Know everything about this Avatar Designer Tool in Disney Dreamlight Valley through our detailed guide on it.
Creating Characters with the Avatar Designer Tool in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Like any other life-sim game, you have the option to create your own character but it has certain limitations. Whereas the Avatar Designer Tool is much more than creating and shading characters. Here’s what this tool is capable of doing in this game:
- At the beginning of the game, you have to select a character preset that later you can edit.
- After selecting a suitable preset for your character, you can change everything from its body shape to its hairstyle and from its eyes to its mouth.
- Moreover, it is possible to change the opacity and broadness of your eyebrows, nose, and lips in the game.
- In addition, you can adjust the color of the face and lipsticks if you’ve selected a female character preset.
- Later on, when the character is customized, you can move forward to the Wardrobe part to enhance the appearance using the Avatar Designer Tool.
- You can select costumes from a wide range of choices in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Now, the exciting part is that you can add a magic touch by creating your own outfit.
- Click on the Touch of Magic option and create your own T-shirt or Hoodie or whatever you like. Further, you can change the color, add patterns like shapes or symbols, and even some Disney characters to your outfit.
- When the avatar customization is complete, you can click a selfie with Disney or Pixar characters.
- This feature is fun because it allows you to use a filter, and toggle between Selfie and Mid-range camera positions. Moreover, you can change the background, poses, and facial expressions while clicking a photograph.
- When your perfect photograph is ready, you can share it via a QR code that appears on the screen.
That’s everything you should know about the Avatar Designer Tool in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides.