Like other games in the series, players have to move around a lot to explore and collect items in this iteration as well. While some enjoy navigating their character manually, many are curious to know how to auto run in Diablo Immortal. Plus, if you also want to use the auto pick up feature to get loot items without effort, let’s take a look at the process here.
How to Use Auto Navigation in Diablo Immortal
- Open the full-screen map by tapping on the minimap at the top right of the screen.
- Choose a specific Landmark on the map or use a Custom Pin to mark a location.
- This will bring up the option to Navigate – tap on it,
- You should now see the message “Navigating to:” on the screen.
And that’s it, you will auto run to that location. To disable auto navigation at any time, tap on the screen and now you are free to control your character anyhow you like.
Auto Navigation Not Working?
There’s a condition that you need to fulfill before being able to auto run in an area – completing the story missions there. Once you finish all of them, you get the ability to auto navigate in that section.
So focus on finishing the campaign in a zone where you wish to move around without effort, and it should work after that. Don’t forget to keep an eye on your character because it won’t auto-battle or fight for you. There’s a high chance that enemies will surround your character if you it unattended.
How to Turn On Auto Loot in Diablo Immortal
Since there’s tons of loot you can collect in this primarily mobile game and there’s a chance that you might miss some if you pick items manually. Thankfully, this particular trick will save a lot of time and effort for players.
Here’s how to enable auto pick-up or auto loot in Diablo Immortal.
- Open up the Menu by pressing the 3 horizontal buttons at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on Settings which is a Gear icon at the top right.
- Under General, scroll down and find “Auto Pick Up“.
- Turn it on for Normal, Magic and Rare in order to auto loot items. If you prefer to only enable it for Rare items, that’s cool too.
And that’s how to auto navigate and auto pick up loot in Diablo Immortal. Don’t forget to check out our Diablo Immortal guides on Gamer Tweak for more information related to the game.