Steelrising is a game existing in the era of French Revolutions wherein you play as Aegis, a female Robot Protagonist. Many players already had a gist of this game in its closed beta version. This game offers complete customization over the character’s appearance and stuff. However, they took this customization thing to a whole new level by introducing a new mode that allows the players to decide some factors before entering the game. Assist Mode is a cool new feature in Steelrising which this article is all about. Here’s our guide that features everything about this feature in the game.
What is Assist Mode and How does it Work in Steelrising?
Steelrising is a tough challenge for players who are into RPG action. There’s a decent number of enemies and bosses who are difficult to defeat in this game. Although, here’s how the Assist mode plays its role in Steelrising:
- Assist Mode allows the players to change a few settings that only affect the protagonist. So, it makes everything else including enemies in the surroundings remain constant as it was.
- These settings include adjustments like:
- Damage Reduction – This lets you reduce the incoming damage by a certain percentage.
- Keep Anima Essence after Death – Anima Essence is the currency used in this game. However, when you die in the game, you lose all the Anima Essence. But it is possible to retrieve it back after respawning. As the name suggests, this setting allows you to keep all the Anima Essence even after dying in the game.
- Endurance Regeneration Speed – This feature allows you to adjust the speed of gaining Endurance by a certain percentage. This helps to withstand hard-hitting strikes pretty easily.
- Easy Cooling – It allows the player to gain Stamina quickly without waiting for a cooldown.
- Further, you can enable the Assist Mode in the Options menu in the game.
- Also, keep in mind that while playing Steelrising with the Assist mode on, you won’t be gaining any difficulty-related achievement.
- If you want to unlock any of that achievements, then you have to restart the Story mode again.
That’s everything you should know about the Assist Mode in Steelrising, If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Steelrising guides.