The Builder in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is a powerful enemy who may seem unbeatable but there are a few tricks you should know. If you use these tricks, know his weak points and how to counter his attacks, you will be able to defeat this boss in the game. So, here’s how to beat The Builder in AC Valhalla.
How to Defeat The Builder in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
You will meet The Builder in Asgard (The Big Finish) and he has a few quick and powerful attacks. If you are caught in them, you will lose start to lose health very fast so. If you’re having trouble, here’s how to beat the Builder in AC Valhalla.
1. Dodge all of his attacks including the overhead hit, ground slam with his leg, and when he swings his weapon at you. He is slow so moving away from him is easy but remember that he is very strong.
2. Whenever you get a chance, attack him with your arrows and aim for his head.
3. At certain points, you will see a glowing orb near him that you can use to get a damage buff for a short amount of time. Attack the Builder immediately after grabbing it so that you can drain his health faster. Note that this orb has a time limit so if you are too far, you may miss it.
4. During the second phase of this boss fight, The Builder will be angrier and a bit faster too.
5. When you get tossed up in the air, time will slow down for a bit. That’s when you have to attack his head with arrows back to back. This will successfully stun him.
6. When he slams his weapon on the ground, you will get some AoE damage so make sure to dodge it. Further ahead in the battle, he will also create a wall around you and there’s not much you can do during this. If you can, manage to get out of the way before the wall forms.
7. Use consecutive attacks to stun the builder and this will cause him to enter a weakened state. Use this opportunity to deal more damage.
That’s pretty much everything you have to keep doing over and over again until his stamina and health are completely drained. This is everything you need to do to beat The Builder in AC Valhalla. We hope these tricks help you defeat him faster.
Need more boss fight tips? We’ve got you covered in our Assassin’s Creed Wiki. Plus, find out how to get the end-game weapon – Thor’s Mjolnir easily through our step-by-step guide.