Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Day One Patch, Preload, Activation & Download Size Detailed
The new Assassin’s Creed title will be launched finally next week. The release of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is accompanied by a new Day One Patch that is already available for download. The sizes as well as the preload and start times of the digital versions are also known.
The launch of the new Assassin’s Creed will take place next week. In line with this, the Day One patch of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with version number 1.0.2 was made available for download in advance.
“This is to let you know that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Day One Title Update is available on the Xbox family of consoles, PS4/PS5, PC, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna,” said Ubisoft on its official website. But what will change with the update? Here is the answer:
- Fine-tuned the balancing of the game
- Addressed various quest-related nuisances
- Improved performance and stability
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Added additional localized audio packs. Availability differs per region, consult our article for supported languages to get a full breakdown.
- The Codex: We’re excited to reveal that the beloved Animus Database will return with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla as “Codex”. The Codex has two parts, the Database & Tutorials.
- The Database provides information about the world and its people.
- Tutorials provides insights on everything you have learned so far.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla download sizes
Ubisoft also reveals the download sizes of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on individual platforms. The following information is noted:
- Xbox Series X|S: 45 GB
- Xbox One: 44 GB
- PS5: 45 GB
- PS4: 45 GB
- PC: 45 GB
In addition, information on the preload times was given. They can be seen in a graphic below.
In the case of the PS4, the preload of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla can start on November 8, 2020, at midnight. The game will be activated in time for the launch on November 10, 2020. The preload is already running for Xbox players. PS5 users get started with the launch of the console, which will take place in this country on November 19, 2020.
Here are the further activation times:
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be released on November 10, 2020, for PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Stadia, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. However, the PS5 version cannot be played until the local launch of the new Sony console on November 12, 2020.
Here are a few new gameplay video released by Microsoft that is in line with what gamers can expect on the PS5: