Want a list of Ark Cheats to survive every threat in a world full of dinosaurs? Then you’re surely at the right place. The console command option in the game lets players use codes to spawn weapons, armor and even change the weather. And don’t worry, cheats are completely legal to use. However, you should only do it in single-player mode or on your own private server. This guide will show you how to use Ark Survival Evolved cheats and console commands on PC, PS4 & Xbox One.
How to Use Ark Cheats
To access the console and enter cheats in Ark Survival Evolved, follow these steps:
- PC users will need to press the “Tab” key to open up the console.
- On PS4, you need to press the L1, R1, Square, and Triangle buttons together.
- Xbox One users can open the console screen by pressing the LB, RB, X, and Y buttons together.
Ark Cheats for Player Console Commands
- God – Toggle God mode, prevents all damage apart from drowning
- InfiniteStats – Refill your health, stamina, oxygen, food, and water
- GMBuff – Combine God and InfiniteStats effects with extra experience points
- EnemyInvisible – Every creature will leave you alone, even if you attack
- LeaveMeAlone – Combine God, InfiniteStats, and EnemyInvisible effects
- ChangeSize [value] – Adjust your character size by this multiplier, default = 1
- Fly – Your character can fly
- Ghost – Your character can pass through objects (no clip mode)
- Walk – Cancels Fly and/or Ghost effects
- GiveEngrams — Unlocks all crafting recipes
- GiveEngramsTekOnly — Gives you all Tek engrams
- GiveColors — Gives you a quantity of each dye
- Teleport – Moves you forward until you collide with an object or terrain
- TeleportPlayerIDToMe [PlayerID] – Moves the specified player to you
- TeleportPlayerNameToMe [PlayerName] – Moves the specified player to you
- TeleportToPlayer [PlayerID] – Moves your character to the specified player
- TeleportToPlayerName [PlayerName] – Moves you to the specified player
- TPCoords [Lat] [Lon] [Altitude] – Moves your character to the specified GPS location. Refer to the full list of Ark Coordinates for more information
- GiveCreativeMode – Sets you in Creative Mode
- GiveCreativeModeToTarget – Sets the targeted player in Creative Mode
- GiveCreativeModeToPlayer [PlayerID] – Sets specified player in Creative Mode
Ark Cheats to Spawn Dinosaurs
- Summon <type> – Spawns a specified creature at your location.
- SummonTamed <type> – Spawns a tamed creature at your location.
- GMSummon <“type”> <level> – Spawns a tamed creature of a set level
- GiveDinoSet <tier> <quantity> – Spawns set of dinos with saddles.
- DoTame — Tames targeted dinosaur (if it’s tamable)
- ForceTame — Tames targeted dino, and dino is rideable even without saddle
- ForceTameAOE <Radius> — Tames dinos in specified radius (default is 2000)
Here are the Tier options for Dinosaurs:
- 0 – Raptor, Dilo, Trike
- 1 – Raptor, Carnotaurus, Thylacoleo
- 2 – Rex, Spino, Paracer, Therizinosaur
- 3 – Normal Rex, Rex with Tek Saddle, Daeodon, Yutyrannus, Therizinosaur
- Flyers – Pteranodon, Tapejara with Tek Saddle, Argentavis, Quetzal
- Mek – Mek with M.S.C.M., Mek with M.R.L.M., Mek with M.D.S.M., Element for each
- SiegeMek – Mek with M.S.C.M., Element, Cannon Shell
- MissleMek – Mek with M.R.L.M., Element, Rocket Pod
- ShieldMek – Mek with M.D.S.M., Element
- Argent – Argentavis
- Extinction – Enforcer, Gasbags, Snow Owl, Gacha, Managarmr, Velonasaur
Ark Cheats to Spawn Weapons, Armor and Items
GiveWeaponSet [Tier] [Quality] – Spawns all weapons for you in the specified tier.
- Weapon [Tier] is a setting that requires one of the following numbers:
- 0 – Bow, Pike, Spear, Bola (Primitive)
- 1 – Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Longneck Rifle, Sword, Grenade (Basic)
- 2 – Compound Bow, Fabricated Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, C4 Charge (Advanced)
- 3 – Tek Grenade, Tek Rifle, Tek Railgun, Tek Sword (Tek)
Another setting is Weapon [Quality] which requires one of the following numbers from 0-20 or any one of the following:
GiveArmorSet [Tier] [Quality] – Spawns a full armor set for you in the specified tier and quality.
Armor [Tier] is a setting that requires one of the following numbers:
- 0 (or Cloth)
- 1 (or Chitin)
- 2 (or Metal or Flak)
- 3 (or Tek)
- Hide, Fur, Desert, Ghillie, Riot, Scuba, Hazard
Ark Cheats for Weather Effects
The cheats mentioned below enable or disable different weather effects. Each expansion has separate cheats for weather in Ark Survival Evolved.
- “start rain”
- “stop rain”
- “start electricalstorm”
- “stop electricalstorm”
- “start sandstorm”
- “stop sandstorm”
- “start superheat”
- “stop superheat”
- “start meteors”
That’s everything covered on all the Ark Survival Evolved Cheats and Console Commands. For more cheat codes, mods of your favorite games, head to our Cheats section. But if you want ‘how-to’ guides on the game, then visit our Ark Survival Evolved section.