Area 51 has been a subject of a lot of speculation and people have been wanting to visit this place for a while now. Luckily you can get to Area 51 in Microsoft Flight Simulator and check out the place for yourself, this guide will show you how you can get to Area 51 without any issues.
How To Find Area 51 in Microsoft Flight Simulator
Area 51 has been the topic of mass discussions and debate ever since it was founded in 1955 by the US Air Force. While the area is off-limits if you wish to check it out in real life you can do it Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- There’s a lot of legend about the area being a secretive place where the United States of America keeps aliens and their technology which they have captured over the years.
- Area 51 is also the place where a lot of testing is done by the United States and the Lockheed U-2 aircraft was tested here first before anywhere else in the world.
- So, it is understandable that the place invites curiosity and wonder for millions of players worldwide. If you wish to get to this area in the game all you have to do is get to Nevada.
- Area 51 also has an airport to itself which is called Homey Airport (KXTA) you can even find it on the map in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You can take basically any airplane over here if you so wish as the runway is long enough to even land an airliner over here. To fly over here you should take off from KLAS in Las Vegas and head north-northwest to more than 83 miles. Here you will find Area 51.
- The area doesn’t stand out a lot but if you wish to check it out, keep an eye on for a huge salt flat called Groom Lake. It is unmissable and once you get close to this, you will know that you’re closer to Area 51.
This is all there is to know about how to find Area 51 in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Make sure to check out how to change the liveries of your airplane right here to give it a more personal look.