The Archaeologist is a Redacted Tier 4 Mission in DMZ which is actually quite simple to do. But the tricky part is finding the location itself. The objective is to figure out what Al Qatala (AQ) is looking for at the Oasis west of Taraq. The Archaeologist mission is actually pretty straightforward. But the game just gives you one clue which is hardly enough. To help you out, we will show you how to complete the Archaeologist DMZ Mission in Warzone 2
How to Complete Archaeologist DMZ Mission in Warzone 2
The Archaeologist mission will require you to access one of the Koschei Complex Entrances in DMZ. This entrance is located at Taraq Oasis. Once you reach this underground location, you will find the bunker and complete the Redcated Tier 4 mission. Since it can be a little tricky, here are the entire steps to complete the Archaeologist DMZ Mission in Warzone 2:
- Once you spawn into the Al Mazrah map, head to the location marked in the image above.
- The place you’re looking for is an underground system at Taraq Oasis that is located north of Rohan Oil.
- After entering these underground ruins, you will find multiple rooms with supplies in them.
- Head to an opening on the wall that is opposite a ladder.
- Turn left once you reach the end of the room. You’ll know you’re on the right path when you notice green gas and hear radiation sounds.
- Now, keep walking straight until you see a bunker.
- This is your entrance to the underground complex. You will complete the Archaeologist DMZ Mission once you select the “Travel to Koschei Complex” option.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to enter the Koschei Complex to get the mission completed. You can leave the underground bunker and resume playing in Al Mazrah. If you are still confused, check out a video walkthrough on the Archaeologist DMZ mission by LaserBolt:
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Archaeologist DMZ Mission in Warzone 2. For more guides on DMZ Season 3 Reloaded, have a look at our COD Warzone 2 section.