Fortnite Season 3 interesting leaks are traversing the web through various Youtube videos and news sources. The most eye-catching one is Aquaman Skin coming up in Fortnite Season 3. Does it mean that Season 3 will be dedicated to Aquaman? Like how Deadpool was in Season 2. Still unclear about the same, Season 2 is extended until June 3rd. It’s almost a month left for Fortnite Season 2 to end, and later if these leaks are true we are going to see something very unique.
Recent Travis Scott contest had many Season 1 Easter eggs, but it did not point anything about Season 3. Based on the YouTube video by Tabor Hill, here are some interesting things about Season 3.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Leaks:
- There will be a plaza in the center of the Map.
- Blue Phone Booths in Plaza will allow players to change skins during the game.
- There will be mini-games in the Plaza like Parkour Challenges, Skydiving Challenges, Quad-Bike Racing Challenges and Boat Racing.
- Season 3 Map will feature more water. Lot of areas will be surrounded by water.
- Giant Shark will be your new vehicle to travel around the map. Will it bite?
- There will be a female Black Knight skin.
Leaks claimed there will be sharks and map will feature a water-related theme. Adding a shark as a traveling vehicle sounds cool. Every season there are tons of new cosmetics in Fortnite. The primary highlight is the secret battle pass skin – Aquaman.
Adding a Water-related theme in Fortnite Season 3 can be true to an extent celebrating the Summer spirit. Deadpool was unlockable skin in the previous season, players can grab it playing weekly challenges exclusively assigned through a hidden vault.
Watch the video above to know more about major Fornite Season 3 Leaks. Fortnite is available now on Mobile, PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.
Image Source: D3NNI