Apex Legends big update is rolling out bringing out fresh new content in the Season 2 the new patch will add a ton of refreshment in the battle royale game. If you had not bought Battle Pass you can get it for 950 Apex Coins and Battle Pass Bundle for 2800 Apex Coins. The bundle will include 4700 Apex Coins worth of content.
Battle Pass allows you to play daily and weekly challenges, to earn Battle Pass XP and Level Up. There are new content like Skydive emotes, music packs, and unique loading screens. Players will also earn Free Rewards like Season 2 stat trackers for each Legend, Five Apex Packs, and The Wattson Hot Rod skin.
The update will also add a Leviathan in King Canyon, there will be many areas player will find something New Legend Watson also enters the arena, at a cost of 750 Apex Coins or 12000 Legend Tokens players can try out some new skills of the characters.
PASSIVE: Spark of Genius
- Ultimate Accelerants fully charge Wattson’s ultimate. Standing near the Interception Pylon boosts Wattson’s tactical recharge rate.
TACTICAL: Perimeter Security
- Create electrified fences by connecting nodes. Fences damage and slow enemies.
ULTIMATE: Interception Pylon
- Place an electrified pylon that destroys incoming ordnance and repairs damaged shields [can place up to 3 Pylons at one time].
The new thing about the patch is L-Star EMG weapon, that will let players shoot high-damage plasma projectiles. The weapon is only available through airdrop and carries a limited ammo supply. So use it wisely. Disruptor-Rounds are added offering increase damage to the shielded targets, compatible with Alternator / RE-45. Hammer point rounds are also added under new hop-up offering increase damage for unshielded targets. They are compatible with P2020 and Mozambique. Below is the list of new things along with the source link with full patch notes that contains info on bug fixes and improvements.
New Airdrop Weapon: L-STAR EMG
- Fires large high-damage plasma projectiles
- Will overheat if player fires for too long
- Comes with its own limited ammo supply
- Only available in Airdrops
New Hop-Up: Disruptor Rounds
- Increased damage to shielded targets.
- Compatibility: Alternator / RE-45
New Hop-Up: Hammerpoint Rounds
- Increased damage to unshielded targets.
- Compatibility: P2020, Mozambique.
New Attachments: Energy Mags
- Increases magazine capacity.
- Increases reload speed at rare and above.
- Compatibility: Havoc, Triple Take, Devotion.
- Reduced default mag sizes on compatible weapons.
Skullpiercer Hop-Up: Upgraded to gold tier & increased rarity.
- Flatline: damage 16 -> 19
- P2020: damage 12 -> 13
- Triple Take x Precision Choke: choke time 1.5 -> 1.1
- Alternator: damage 13 -> 15 / recoil mitigation increased for all barrel attachments.
- Kraber: damage 125 -> 145 / headshot scale 2.0 -> 2.05 / leg damage scale 0.76 -> 0.8 / slightly increased rarity
- Arc Star Tweaks: Increased ignition delay from 2.5 to 2.8 seconds. Sticking a full health player with no armor will now down them. Players at the edge of the explosion no longer get their shields completely shredded.
- Ammo Stack Sizes: Shotgun max stack reduced from 64 to 16. Players now need multiple stacks of ammo to run a shotty. Energy max stack increased from 60 to 80; now matches Light/ Heavy ammo.
- Rotated Gold Weapons: Flatline, Alternator, RE45, Mozambique & P2020.
- Airdrop Weapon Spawn Rates: L-STAR added to airdrop weapon loot tables. Airdrop weapon spawn rates now change based on early/ mid/ late game. For example, early game will spawn more Krabers, end game will spawn more Mastiffs.
- Performance Optimizations: Improved performance when firing weapons, especially for multi-projectile weapons like shotguns and Triple Take. In our testing this has contributed to delivering a smoother overall experience on both server and client, particularly during early game combat situations.
- Fixed exploit where players could use weapon inspect to cancel out other weapon behaviors.
- EVA-8: ADS recoil now resettles back to starting point instead of a randomized offset of the starting point.
- Thermite Grenades: fixed an issue where players downed with thermite could be invincible to thermite after being revived.
Read the full patch logs here – Reddit Community