Apex Legends had announced the start of a new event called Legendary Hunt that brings a ton of new rewards and some fresh content to couch for. This new event by Respawn started on June 4 and it will end on June 18, 2019. Legendary Hunt is a limited time event that will run for approx two weeks and it will bring new features like Elite Queue, some amazing challenge rewards and a hint for Season 2 Battle Pass.
Apex Elite Queue features top five players of the event followed by Double XP Weekend taking place between June 7 to June 10, there is a Battle Pass Bonus XP for those who can make their way to Top 5 once in a day. Battle pass owners will be rewarded with two more Legendary Skins, Legendary Hunt Challenge reward, etc. Below is the full schedule of Apex Legends Legendary Hunt Event.
Apex Elite Queue – June 4 – July 2:
- Make it to the Top 5 in any match, and earn your way into a select queue full of Top 5 winners. Then prove you’re the best of the best by taking them all down!
Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards – June 4 – June 18:
Complete special in-game challenges to score free Legendary Hunt loot! Don’t lose sight of your prey – these rewards are event exclusive, and once it’s over, they’re gone for good.
- Legendary Hunt Badge – Finish in the Top 5 in any match.
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin – Finish in the Top 5 in an Elite Top 5 match.
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin – Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin – Win twice in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
Battle Pass owners can also score their own exclusive Legendary Hunt skins:
- Legendary Honored Prey R-301 weapon skin – Own the Season 1 Battle Pass.
- Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin – Reach Battle Pass level 15 or higher.
Battle Pass Bonus XP – June 4 – June 18:
- Earn an entire Battle Pass level when you finish in the Top 5 in any match (once per day).
Double XP Weekend – Friday, June 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Monday, June 10 at 10:00 a.m. PT:
- Score double level XP and Battle Pass XP all weekend long! Does not include the Battle Pass level earned from finishing in the Top 5 each day.
Legendary Hunt Store Skins – June 4 – June 18:
- New Legendary Hunt items will rotate into the shop every three to four days – these items are event limited, so they may be back, but no one can say when.
Visit EA.com for more updates on the Legendary Hunt Event.