Ranger Class Javelin is a good start for anyone who is new to Anthem’s Universe. Ranger is fast, equipped with good defense and attack abilities. One of the key aspects of Ranger is mobility, you move fast and can skip attacks more frequently than other suits. Use the three available slots to customize it for best load-outs.
Anthem Javelin Class – Ranger
Ranger is a Soldier type Javelin Suit loaded with strong offensive capabilities. It is an ideal suit for beginners, it is fast moving, comes with devastating attacks and cause high damage if used strategically. You can equip every weapon except heavy weapons.
Ranger Suit Abilities:
- Shock Mace – Jump in with a hand-held lightning stick to unleash an electrifying melee attack.
- Multi-Target Missile Battery – Target multiple enemies with multiple missiles and take down more than one enemies in one shot.
Ranger Suit Gears:
- Frag Grenade – High blast radius and damage.
- Inferno Grenade – Burn your enemies with fire and kill them with continuous damage.
- Frost Grenade – Freeze your enemies in one place.
- Seeker Grenade – Powerful Grenade that can split into multiple enemy-seeking missiles.
- Sticky Grenade – Grenade that sticks with the enemy and blows up causing damage to nearby one.
- Seeking Missile: Attack a single target causing explosion hurting anyone nearby.
- Pulse Blast: Hit an enemy with a huge energy burst.
- Spark Beam: Release a beam of energy that cause continues damage to an enemy.
- Venom Darts: Attack with burning acid damage by throwing a bunch of darts.
- Blast Missile: Clear the area with a huge explosion.
- Bulwark Point: Generate a Spherical Shield Bubble, protect you and your allies from enemies attack.
- Muster Point: Summon a Spherical Shield that increases weapon damage.
Ranger is ideal for beginners, but it not really a beginners suit. It offers you a fast pace versatile gameplay, and strong abilities to turn into a powerful squad member.